This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,
    Recently I have met this aircraft at a flying competition.
    I have already searched through everywhere, but I did not manage to find any information about the model.
    Everywhere included the competitions web site where I found the aircraft the model was just titled as "Pája" wich supposedly is the machines nickname.
    I really have no clue about the maker, whether it is some kit or whether it is some kind of a home build from scratch.
    Does anyone have an idea how to fill the form for this photo?
    Thanks.

Comment

• Aircraft is available under Homebuilt Aircraft as Paja
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Aircraft is available under Homebuilt Aircraft as Paja
        Thanks, she is accepted.

Comment

• Hello,

This post focuses on two of my particular images, one being the following:

CN-ATQ | Canadair CL-415 | Morocco - Air Force | Santiago Blnquez | JetPhotos

Where I uploaded a registration and MSN correction more than 4 times for a period well over a year (The serial is clearly CN-ATO, not ATQ). Never been corrected.

Today I realized that my latest picture accepted (193 | Airbus C295W | Instituto Nacional de Tcnica Aeroespacial | Santiago Blnquez | JetPhotos) Although accepted with the valid registration (TX.21-14) has been changed to 193. While when the final customer registration is hidden that has some sense, I don't see the point at changing the registration to the serial number when the final registration is clearly readable in the tail.

regards,

Santiago.

Comment

• Thanks for the correction on that CL-415 shot. That you can not correct your own shots is because of data cheaters.

Anyway, that C295 still has the test reg applied, as courtesy I corrected that.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Hi here,

Apology in advance for my dumb mistake. I just realized that I incorrectly entered A7-BES as the reg number for this one while obviously it should be A7-BET. Would appreciate anyone who could make this correction.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10725970

Thank you and have good rest of the week.

Kind regard

Comment

• OMG she is corrected!

Comment

• Hello

About registration G-XATW, an A321NX from Titan Airways. Is it considered special scheme? Thanks

Comment

• Hi

Accidentally I typed A6 instead of A7, and we got Etihad instead of Qatar

Can you correct it? Thanks

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10753395

Antek

Comment

• You can correct it yourself by clicking "correct Info".

Comment

• Originally posted by D3cuuu View Post
                        Hi

Accidentally I typed A6 instead of A7, and we got Etihad instead of Qatar

Can you correct it? Thanks

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10753395

Antek
                        Looks to be fixed in the database now

Comment

Working...
                        X