This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear All
    I have a picture of a Mil-Mi 2 with the registration RA-01149. Date was august 1996, seen in Switzerland, Altenrhein.
    Has anyone an idea about these helicopter. Later flew with Helifoto titel. Tho whom it belong, constructionnumber?

Thanks for help.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi,
      I got new info from friends that https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9504576 c/s should be 19226. Recently added OH-595 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9691514 is actually PH-852 with re-registered to Finnish register, so can you change OH-595 to be Schleicher ASW-19B c/s 19226? In early days there have been PIK20b with OH-595 register, so I made a mistake when uploading. Thank you! BR. Jukka

Comment

• Originally posted by hemila View Post
        Hi,
        I got new info from friends that https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9504576 c/s should be 19226. Recently added OH-595 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9691514 is actually PH-852 with re-registered to Finnish register, so can you change OH-595 to be Schleicher ASW-19B c/s 19226? In early days there have been PIK20b with OH-595 register, so I made a mistake when uploading. Thank you! BR. Jukka
        Dear admins,
        It would be nice to have this corrected. Thanks!
        Br. Jukka

Comment

• Originally posted by hemila View Post

Dear admins,
          It would be nice to have this corrected. Thanks!
          Br. Jukka
          Done!

Regards,
          Sebastian

Comment

• Don't know why but the serial is wrong, I entered the correct one copied from FAA. Please correct it, thanks:

1963 build and looking a bit used. N6882U. Mooney M20C. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

SN: 2586
            View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
              Don't know why but the serial is wrong, I entered the correct one copied from FAA. Please correct it, thanks:

1963 build and looking a bit used. N6882U. Mooney M20C. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

SN: 2586
              Done!

Regards,
              Sebastian

Comment

• Hello...
                How can I know a serial number from a new plane ? I've already checked on google, try some connects with my friends...nothing ! Aircraft is CS-PHP, brand new Phenom 300 from Netjets..
                Many thanks

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I took a shot of a F104 Starfighter on display (see below). Reg is 23-34 from German Air Force. Does anybody have an idea where to get a serial number for this one? I didn't find a reliable source.

Thanks and best,
                  marfi80

Click image for larger version

Name:	23-34 (20) jpg 1280 final.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	684.2 KB
ID:	1094759

Comment

• Originally posted by marfi80 View Post
                    Hello everyone,

I took a shot of a F104 Starfighter on display (see below). Reg is 23-34 from German Air Force. Does anybody have an idea where to get a serial number for this one? I didn't find a reliable source.

Thanks and best,
                    marfi80

Click image for larger version

Name:	23-34 (20) jpg 1280 final.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	684.2 KB
ID:	1094759
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This one

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Oh wow, thanks. I wasn't aware that this is just a fake registration.

Best,
                      marfi80

Comment

• Hello,
                        The aircraft on this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9793371 is not an AT-802A. As it is th two-seater version, it is AT-802. Then the s/n comes as 802-0841.
                        Many thanks for fixing this error.

Comment

• Originally posted by verplanken View Post
                          Hello,
                          The aircraft on this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9793371 is not an AT-802A. As it is th two-seater version, it is AT-802. Then the s/n comes as 802-0841.
                          Many thanks for fixing this error.
                          Fixed!

Regards,
                          Sebastian

Comment

• Hello everyone,

please help me to find the serial Number of PK-LDH

many thank you.
                            #staysafe

Comment

• I received a Bad Info - Aircraft rejection for this submission:
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The FAA registration info says N1960H s/n 298 is a Falcon 900EX. It does have winglets, so it's either a Falcon 900EX with winglets retrofitted, or a 900LX. This particular aircraft was built in 2016, which is after the 900LX was introduced. I couldn't find any info about when Falcon 900EX production ended. Does anyone know the actual type of Falcon 900 for this airframe? Thanks for your help.

I posted this question in the Digital Photo Processing forum a few days ago to get an answer from a reviewer, but I see this is probably the more appropriate forum. A user (not a reviewer) said they think this is a 900LX.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpinnau View Post
                                I received a Bad Info - Aircraft rejection for this submission:

The FAA registration info says N1960H s/n 298 is a Falcon 900EX. It does have winglets, so it's either a Falcon 900EX with winglets retrofitted, or a 900LX. This particular aircraft was built in 2016, which is after the 900LX was introduced. I couldn't find any info about when Falcon 900EX production ended. Does anyone know the actual type of Falcon 900 for this airframe? Thanks for your help.

I posted this question in the Digital Photo Processing forum a few days ago to get an answer from a reviewer, but I see this is probably the more appropriate forum. A user (not a reviewer) said they think this is a 900LX.
                                The FAA database often doesn't list subtypes as they all fall under the FAA certified type (for example SR22 instead of SR22T-GTS), that may be also the case here. All other online sources say it is a 900LX, reliable sources for business jets are for example LAASdata or RzJets.

Regards,
                                Sebastian

Comment

Working...
                                X