• Got this rejected for wrong serial number :

The correct serial number is : 14501100

Can this be changed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
      Got this rejected for wrong serial number :

The correct serial number is : 14501100

Can this be changed ?
      What do you want to be changed? This is clearly not a Citationjet so you can change that via the aircraft menu while uploading.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        What do you want to be changed? This is clearly not a Citationjet so you can change that via the aircraft menu while uploading.
        SP-DLB - Embraer EMB-135BJ Legacy 600 - 14501100
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• I have to add I-6133 but I don't find the model ICP MXP 640 Amigo. Can you help me?
          Thank you.
          Giuseppe

Comment

• ICP Amigo is listed under the generic Homebuilt Aircraft.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Many thanks.
              Giuseppe

Comment

• Singapore Airlines A350-941 (9V-SMF) uses F-WZFD as the FR24 picture. There are later photos of 9V-SMF that are not reflected.

Comment

• I guess that will change in due time.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    SP-DLB - Embraer EMB-135BJ Legacy 600 - 14501100
                    Thank you for clearyfying Brian. I completely missed the wrong aircraft type, was only focussed on the serial number.

Comment

I guess that will change in due time.
                      I don't think it will change, unless someone delinks something because it registers F-WZFD as the photo. There are already photos of 9V-SMF in service but it doesn't detect.

Comment

• I will investigate

Erwin

Comment

I will investigate
                          We will look into it.

Comment

• Just had this one rejected for bad info, aircraft:

On appeal, comments state that it's a Challenger 650, rather than a 605. Externally, there is no difference between the CL605 and CL650, the 650 gets an updated interior and a new avionics suite. Per the FAA N-Number registry, this is a CL-600-2B16, manufactured July 2016, with GE CF34-3B engines; all consistent with either a CL605 or CL650, however, the first customer delivery of the Challenger 650 did not take place until August 2016, after the manufacture date of this aircraft. The two dates are close, so it is possible that this is a 650, however I felt it unlikely.

While the registration does include the number "650", this registration was previously owned by this operator and was applied to a Cessna 650 Citation.

I'm just curious, what resources did the screeners use to determine that this is, in fact, a 650 vs. a 605?

Also in general, how should I proceed in the future when uploading aircraft with zero external differences? For example, a large portion of Cessna 172s/152s in the database are mislabeled, as the only difference between a "172N Skyhawk" and a "172N Skyhawk II" is the interior trim level.

Comment

• Hi Kevin,

Laas data gives this as a 650.
                              And beside that I am a engineer on the 604/605 and 650 working at Bombardier. So these are my sources.

True that there are only internal differences but at the end she is delivered as 650.

If you find incorrect date at accepted shots feel free to send in corrections.

Rgds

Erwin

Comment

• Hello,

i have a Picture from a Valentin Taifun 17E, but i can't find the aircraft builder in the menu.

Can somebody help me?

Greets Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X