X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StefBrat
    replied
    Correct the location to AK44 please:

Parked at the Talkeetna Village Airstrip which is located along D Street and starting from First Street. The strip was built in 1940 and is still active even while the main airport is not far away. This strip is mainly used by locals.. N1127A. Piper PA-18A-150 Super Cub. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Parked at the Talkeetna Village Airstrip which is located along D Street and starting from First Street. The strip was build in 1940 and is still active even while the main airport is not far away. This strip is mainly used by locals.. N1244A. Piper PA-18 Super Cub. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Parked at the Talkeetna Village Airstrip which is located along D Street and starting from First Street. The strip was build in 1940 and is still active even while the main airport is not far away. This strip is mainly used by locals.. N53778. Bellanca 7GCBC Citabria. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Parked at the Talkeetna Village Airstrip which is located along D Street and starting from First Street. The strip was build in 1940 and is still active even while the main airport is not far away. This strip is mainly used by locals.. N135WK. Piper PA-18 Super Cub. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• StefBrat
    replied
    Made a mistake with entering the airport, EDMT is wrong and should be replaced by EDMK Kempten

Parked in nice evening light. D-EXUW. Grumman American AA-5B Tiger. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Should be EDMK - Kempten

Leave a comment:

• StefBrat
    replied
    Could you please correct following:

https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Me...Airport+-+EDJA
    Has to be Allgäu Airport as it is in the database already -> there was a former problem with these codes

https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Fr...wenthal+-+EDNY
    same as above the spelling is not correct

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    EGSO is in the dbase. Calling us incompentent is not really neccesary....

Leave a comment:

• tartanpics
    replied
    I have twice submitted Crowfield EGSO and it has still not been added but i have had rejections pulling me for naming the airfield!! and saying to add it!! I have now reuploaded a rejected shot as "unknown location" which i know is incorrect because i know the location,i have attempted to submit the location...twice... it is really annoying getting a shot rejected for no fault of mine and fully down to either incompetent people at JP or a fault in the website ...again...not my fault..

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Hello!
    Hope that you are in the best of your spirits. I have a concern regarding the database correction. As shown in the screenshot below, there are now two entries for ' Islamabad International Airport (OPIS) ' I am a regular spotter from this airfield and would like you to kindly remove the second entry since there is a lot of confusion while uploading photos. There are currently no photos uploaded on the second entry. I would be looking forward to your reply!

Regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DSC
    replied
    Hello,

please correct following pics.

C-FVNB. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-ABUF. Boeing 767-330(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It isn't Düsseldorf (EDDL) - it is Frankfurt (EDDL)

Greets Daniel

Leave a comment:

• DSC
    replied
    Hello,

i have a pic with a wrong airport. It isn't Düsseldorf (EDDL) - it is Cologne (EDDK). Please correct it.

EP-IFA. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Greets Daniel

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• StefBrat
    replied
    D-FKME. Antonov An-2T. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please correct the location to Laupheim Air Base - ETHL . Made a mistake while entering the data

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• luke.priestley
    replied
    I was unsure where to post this, so I’ll post here.

In the past few years YPEC has changed names and code to YLMQ. I don’t know if things could possibly be streamlined into one location, or it’s it’s worth it as it’s only a small private airport or if the process too difficult?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• verplanken
    replied
    When typing LFDE, it should give Egletons, and not Egetons.
    Thanks for correction.

Leave a comment:

• Segi
    replied
    Burundi, Gitenga Airport is wrong, it should be
    Gitega Airport (IATA: GID, ICAO: HBBE)

Leave a comment:

• StefBrat
    replied
    Could you please correct a airport in the database:

Jasper-Hinton Airport - CYJA -> wrong

Jasper Airstrip - CYJA -> correct

The above first named Hinton airport is 80km away and has no real ICAO code. There are only the codes IATA: YJP and TC LID: CEC4

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Fredda9000 View Post
    I have a photo taken just outside the fence of ESSA at about the position on the map. Should I put ESSA as the location or is it other location?
    The photo is of a helicopter picking up water to drop on a wildefire.

https://goo.gl/maps/5dZ63J4s7nzHqqsn9
    Other Location.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X