Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Location

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hi,

    What should be the location for these two rejected pics?
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5642694
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5642577

    I used this as reference to select location - http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....y+AFB+(closed)

    Regards,
    Siddarth

    Comment


    • #62
      Should be like this http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8467564

      The others will be corrected
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

      Erwin

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Should be like this http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8467564

        The others will be corrected
        Thanks Erwin.

        Comment


        • #64
          I have a question for photos taken in Volandia museum: some photos of the museum are listed under Malpensa airport as location (the Caproni aircraft factory, in which the museum is built, was actually the first building of Malpensa airport, you can see its location here: https://goo.gl/maps/PXxHFdzq8Nv), others are listed with "Other location".

          Which one should I use?

          Thanks in advance!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Dysko View Post
            I have a question for photos taken in Volandia museum: some photos of the museum are listed under Malpensa airport as location (the Caproni aircraft factory, in which the museum is built, was actually the first building of Malpensa airport, you can see its location here: https://goo.gl/maps/PXxHFdzq8Nv), others are listed with "Other location".

            Which one should I use?

            Thanks in advance!
            If it is a museum, the please use "Other location - [...]"
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
              If it is a museum, the please use "Other location - [...]"
              I guess I should use "Other location - [...]" for the Dornier Museum in Friedrichshafen too, isn't it?

              What about planes photographed in the Friedrichshafen fairground during the Aero fair? Should I use "Other location" or Friedrichshafen airport?

              Thank you

              Comment


              • #67
                Hi,

                found a mistake. PAKN (King Salmon Airport) is determining as an airport in Arkansas.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1016000

                But really is Alaskan airport.
                I have couple shots from PAKN and ready to add.
                My_photos. Enjoy!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ILLICh View Post
                  Hi,

                  found a mistake. PAKN (King Salmon Airport) is determining as an airport in Arkansas.

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7908[/ATTACH]

                  But really is Alaskan airport.
                  I have couple shots from PAKN and ready to add.

                  Many thanks.

                  Shluld be fixed now.
                  “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                  Erwin

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                    Many thanks.

                    Shluld be fixed now.
                    Fixed.

                    Thank you.
                    My_photos. Enjoy!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Hi,

                      Looks like I am missing something basic here. What should be the location for this - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5943653

                      When I click on the 'Photo Location' link it shows all mine and other photos from USS Midway.

                      Regards,
                      Siddarth

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post

                        Looks like I am missing something basic here. What should be the location for this - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5943653
                        Some help on this please.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
                          Some help on this please.
                          Should be without Museum. Will fix the others
                          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                          Erwin

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                            Should be without Museum. Will fix the others
                            Thanks Erwin. So I am assuming it will be 'Other Location - USS Midway, San Diego, USA - California'? Just as a suggestion, is it possible to somehow know of changes like these? Because I was unaware of the change in the location name and went by previously accepted photos.

                            Thanks and regards,
                            Sid

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Good Morning!

                              I already sent an email to "Database corrections team" a few weeks ago, but until today I did not get an answer.

                              This is a necessary adjustment at the airport "Aerodromo de Curia - SJKI".

                              In fact the name is "Aerodromo do Curiau" and is located in Macapá, Brazil.

                              Therefore, I requested the correction for "Macapá Aeródromo do Curiaú - SJKI, Brazil"

                              I also requested the addition of the geographical location in the following coordinates to be plotted on the map: 00 12 32N / 51 0 33 W.

                              As for Macapá Airport, I also suggest corrections. Currently it is only "Macapa - SBMQ, Brazil". One could add the name of the airport, being "Macapá Alberto Alcolumbre Intl - SBMQ, Brazil".


                              I ask you to be careful with the accents, like the sharp (´)

                              I await correction! Thank you very much for your attention!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I have made the name changes but the lat/long change is outside of my pay grade ! I think you will need to contact FR24 for that one.
                                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X