Categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Would a shot like this be Airport - Runway shot or a Cessna 152 cockpit shot that just has the runway in it? So, should I upload the other pic I got as Airport or as a regular cockpit shot?

Comment

Hmmm, to be honest it doesn't show any cockpit so maybe the airport overview criteria would be better!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
        Hmmm, to be honest it doesn't show any cockpit so maybe the airport overview criteria would be better!
        That's what I was thinking too. Thanks.

Comment

Got a photo of this aircraft in the queue:

I selected the Gov't category. Just needed to confirm that this is correct...

Comment

Special scheme for polished cargo aircraft?

JAL Cargo or Cathay Pacific Cargo polished plane (silver bullets), for example... should we select "special scheme" when uploading?
            Last edited by dheald; 2007-08-16, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by dheald
              JAL Cargo or Cathay Pacific Cargo polished plane (silver bullets), for example... should we select "special scheme" when uploading?
              Hi Dean, Yes "Special Scheme" for those.

Comment

Thank you Mark.

Dean

Comment

didn't saw the new forum so just posted in my old thread but think here's the better place to get a good answer.

After I got some category rejections lately I have to ask if these are considered as Warbirds too or just Military?

[photoid=6041545]

In my eyes no, but I'm not sure and b/c I have many more pics from this Museum I ask the Pro's here.

Thanks.

georg
                  ________
                  VAPE INFO
                  Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 07:12.

Comment

Warbirds as well please Georg.

Comment

Thanks AJ. I will change the one's in the Queue and apologize for the appeal I made.

georg
                      ________
                      Problems From Paxil
                      Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 07:12.

Comment

Bad categories help needed

Just had a pic of an RAF C17 Globemaster rejected for bad or missing categories. I don't think there's any way I can actually tell what I did or did not tick, but I've checked that it automatically ticks military rather than civil, and I don't think I would have ticked any of the other categories because none seem to me to apply. The only thing I wondered was whether I should have ticked 'cargo', but I thought that should only be used for civilian aircraft. Can anyone enlighten me? MTIA. John

Comment

Originally posted by JGreg
                          The only thing I wondered was whether I should have ticked 'cargo'
                          There you go- exactly that's what got your pic rejected- it's a military cargo aircraft.

Comment

you didn't tick cargo.

next trips
                            USA/DXB August.

Comment

The easiest way to remember is the "C" in C-17 , C-130 , C-141, C-5 etc denotes "C"argo

Comment

Thanks all

Thanks for your help - will put it back in the Q with cargo ticked!
                                Cheers
                                john

Comment

Working...
                                X