Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Info - Question

Hello,

I sometimes ride my ATV up in Utah. Near where I go, I found this little airport. It's not in the drop-down menu and I've tried to add it to the db but probably did it incorrectly. I found some info for it at 'another site' and I'm hoping somebody can take a look. The airport is called 'Swain's Creek Airport' near Alton, Utah. I've been able to google it as UT00 or KUT00 (Zero - not 'Oh'). At the link, there is also the photo I want to submit. It's not much of a photo but neither is the airport - I'm also wondering if anybody thinks it's worth the trouble. I've sat next to the airport runway for hours and no planes have landed, but someday - I'm gonna catch one coming in. For now, this is all I have. Can anybody help?

Swain's Creek Airport

Thanks!

Take care,
    Brad

I like the photo!

I have not seen your submission of it. Would you mind trying again using http://www.jetphotos.net/addphotos/addairport.php

Thanks.

Comment

Hi AJ,

Glad you liked the photo...Thanks! Ok, I tried the submission again. As far as I know -

Swain's Creek Airport
      United States
      UT00

We'll see what happens...thanks again!

Take care,
      Brad

Comment

Nothing recieved Brad.

The correct format is:
        Airport Name: Swain's Creek Airport - UT00
        · Enter the airport name in format: Airport Name - ICAO (example: London Heathrow Airport - EGLL).
        Airport Country: USA - Utah
        · Enter the country in which this airport resides.
        Airport ICAO Code: UT00
        · Enter the airport's ICAO (4-letter) code.

Anyway, I've added it for you!

Comment

Hi AJ,

Wow...thanks! I don't see it yet. Am I just stupid (don't answer that!) or just not waiting long enough for it to appear in the drop-down menu?

Take care,
          Brad

Comment

Working...
          X