Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of jet is this?

Hello,

I dont know much about airplanes. Ive always wanted to do Airplane photography but never could without a telephoto lens. I finally got a lens and took a picture today. And I dont know what kind jet it is.

Could anyone tell me?

It's a 767-300 Freighter version.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      It's a 767-300 Freighter version.
      Thanks Jordan!

Comment

Welcome to JP, Alex!
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
          Welcome to JP, Alex!
          Thanks Chris!
          Hope to see you around!

Comment

I hope you are ready to get involved...it will become a habit...almost a disease. You will get to know planes by their shape, engine mounts, and small details that will leave people looking at you with that thousand-yard stare

Wouldn't give it up for the world....

**You have a dust spot in the bottom right** Equalizing the photo in PS will bring those out and you can get rid of them with the band-aid tool.

Here are some resources. Above all, have fun. And don't be afraid to get excited when you get that good shot...or when an unknown voice comes over the scanner...

The JID workflow

What do you have for a camera?
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
              I hope you are ready to get involved...it will become a habit...almost a disease. You will get to know planes by their shape, engine mounts, and small details that will leave people looking at you with that thousand-yard stare

Wouldn't give it up for the world....

**You have a dust spot in the bottom right** Equalizing the photo in PS will bring those out and you can get rid of them with the band-aid tool.

Here are some resources. Above all, have fun. And don't be afraid to get excited when you get that good shot...or when an unknown voice comes over the scanner...

The JID workflow

What do you have for a camera?
              Thanks for letting me know about the dust

I dont have a scanner that will program airplane freqs

And im a railfan so I know how it fells when you got a hobby and you love!

And I have a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm & 55-200mm lens. So I guess thatll work for now!

Comment

Originally posted by ALM92
                Thanks for letting me know about the dust

I dont have a scanner that will program airplane freqs

And im a railfan so I know how it fells when you got a hobby and you love!

And I have a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm & 55-200mm lens. So I guess thatll work for now!
                AH! A fellow D-40 user! I used the 55-200 for awhile, until I upgraded to the 70-300 VR...if you can sell everything you own and get the 70-300 VR....Do it!
                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                  AH! A fellow D-40 user! I used the 55-200 for awhile, until I upgraded to the 70-300 VR...if you can sell everything you own and get the 70-300 VR....Do it!
                  Well im sure ill get it...Just not anytime soon. Im happy with what I got(For Now) Until I can start working again. In feburary im gonna try to get a job at Wal Mart(Yes minimum wage but regular hours) And try to save my money. To be honest I dont really got to much to sale. So that would be kinda hard to do

Comment

Working...
                  X