Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks AJ, also for updating the list in the opening post, much appreciated!

Comment

• Hi
      What is Antonov An-32 category?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATAAirlines View Post
        Hi
        What is Antonov An-32 category?
        Cargo

Rgds.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Here's a question I never thought I'd get to ask. I see Brian has asked it already, but I didn't see any answer and I don't see it in the list so I'm not sure if it was just missed or the implication is no.

Does an MV-22B Osprey receive a check in the "helicopter" category?

Comment

• Originally posted by smartguy24 View Post
            Does an MV-22B Osprey receive a check in the "helicopter" category?
            Yes please.

Comment

• Thunder Mustangs should be "Small Prop" correct? I didn't see the answer in the previous posts.

Comment

• Yes please...ensure you put a note to the screener so they realise it is not a 'real' Mustang!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                  Yes please...ensure you put a note to the screener so they realise it is not a 'real' Mustang!
                  OK, I have the correct box checked then but I can't add a comment to a screener from the "Correct Info" link in the queue area. Should I just remove it and re-upload or is there some way to add a note I am missing? Maybe I will just put a note in the remarks box for now.

Thanks for the help Anthony!

Comment

• All good, you should be OK.

Comment

• Could we add the Shorts Tucano and its licence built cousins with a small prop designation please ? There has been some recent confusion over this.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• The Swearingen SA227-AC Metro III can be in either cargo or no cargo configuration right?

Comment

• Museum

Can all planes preserved at museums get "warbird/vintage"?
                          I am uploading right now photos from Polish Air Force Museum in Dęblin, and most of planes are built before 1970, but some (like PZL-104 Wilga) are newer.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                            The Swearingen SA227-AC Metro III can be in either cargo or no cargo configuration right?
                            Long overdue reply but yes

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by stawka View Post
                              Can all planes preserved at museums get "warbird/vintage"?
                              I am uploading right now photos from Polish Air Force Museum in Dęblin, and most of planes are built before 1970, but some (like PZL-104 Wilga) are newer.
                              If they are newer and than it should not be needed.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                                If they are newer and than it should not be needed.
                                According to the upload guidelines, all planes in museums need this category:
                                Warbird / Vintage: This category is to be selected for old planes (anything that was not built after 1970, or where the production started before 1970), planes that are no longer in regular service and planes in museums. Also, replicas of vintage aircraft need the "vintage" category.
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                                X