X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again AJ

Comment

• Beechcraft Baron all types "small prop" I assume?

Comment

• Absolutely.

Comment

• Thanks AJ, also for updating the list in the opening post, much appreciated!

Comment

• Hi
            What is Antonov An-32 category?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATAAirlines View Post
              Hi
              What is Antonov An-32 category?
              Cargo

Rgds.
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Here's a question I never thought I'd get to ask. I see Brian has asked it already, but I didn't see any answer and I don't see it in the list so I'm not sure if it was just missed or the implication is no.

Does an MV-22B Osprey receive a check in the "helicopter" category?

Comment

• Originally posted by smartguy24 View Post
                  Does an MV-22B Osprey receive a check in the "helicopter" category?
                  Yes please.

Comment

• Thunder Mustangs should be "Small Prop" correct? I didn't see the answer in the previous posts.

Comment

• Yes please...ensure you put a note to the screener so they realise it is not a 'real' Mustang!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                        Yes please...ensure you put a note to the screener so they realise it is not a 'real' Mustang!
                        OK, I have the correct box checked then but I can't add a comment to a screener from the "Correct Info" link in the queue area. Should I just remove it and re-upload or is there some way to add a note I am missing? Maybe I will just put a note in the remarks box for now.

Thanks for the help Anthony!

Comment

• All good, you should be OK.

Comment

• Could we add the Shorts Tucano and its licence built cousins with a small prop designation please ? There has been some recent confusion over this.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• The Swearingen SA227-AC Metro III can be in either cargo or no cargo configuration right?

Comment

• Museum

Can all planes preserved at museums get "warbird/vintage"?
                                I am uploading right now photos from Polish Air Force Museum in Dęblin, and most of planes are built before 1970, but some (like PZL-104 Wilga) are newer.

Comment

Working...
                                X