X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ltba.spotter
    replied
    Hi,
    Do i need to select special scheme for this because of that sticker?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• stawka
    replied
    Please add PZL M-18 Dromader to the list at first post, as with MTOW 5300kg category "small prop" is disputable and should be clearly decided by moderators (only 80% photos of this A/C have this category checked).

Leave a comment:

• Dysko
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    warbird pls
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    warbird pls

Leave a comment:

• Dysko
    replied
    Is a Bronco considered "Small prop" and "Warbird"?

In particular I'm referring to the one registered as F-AZKM.

Leave a comment:

• franzgallic
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Small prop and warbird/vintage since she is a museum piece.

Brgds
    Thank you very much Erwin.

Regards,

Franz Galli

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Small prop and warbird/vintage since she is a museum piece.

Brgds

Leave a comment:

• franzgallic
    replied
    Hi everyone, this photo of this UAV was rejected twice for: - Categories wrong or missing First time I selected: small prop Second time I did not select nothing. What category should I check? Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Yes, cockpit category please.

Leave a comment:

• hongmng
    replied
    Originally posted by hongmng View Post
    Should a photo like this count as "flight deck"?

Beech C-45 Expeditor N70GA Steep Bank by Hongming Zheng, on Flickr

Thanks in advance
    anyone?

Leave a comment:

• hongmng
    replied
    Should a photo like this count as "flight deck"?

Beech C-45 Expeditor N70GA Steep Bank by Hongming Zheng, on Flickr

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Do pictures of aircraft on the ground taken from an airborne helicopter need any special categories checked? What about a picture of a concourse pier of gates with planes at the gates, closeup to show just the planes but also shows some of the concourse building itself - airport overview?
    To answer your first sentence, the helicopter issue. The fact that you are in a helicopter makes no difference to being on the ground. Otherwise it depends on the subject. A shot of a single aircraft that fills the frame is judged category wise the same as if it was taken from on the ground. It is uploaded using the the reg, airline and c/n etc. Not airport overview.

Answering your second part.. Multiple planes at the gates = ramp shot and airport overview. Same goes for a closeup of multiple planes at the gates. Ramp and overview. If you upload a single aircraft at the gate then it is not ramp or overview.

Basically, if you upload using the aircraft data then the only categories needed are those that apply to the individual aircraft.
    If the view has multiple aircraft and parts of the airport as the scene then it's just ramp/terminal/control tower (as appropriate) and overview, but not any aircraft specific categories.

Bit of a complicated answer, hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    If the photo shows typical dawn or dusk light, i. e. long shadows or orange light, then it needs the Night shot category.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    what is the guideline for night shots - how long before sunset? For example, sunset time was 17:16 and I have a picture shot at 16:29 that was rejected for category. Should I appeal? I need to know what time frame is considered night. Doesn't twilight begin 30 minutes before sunset?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Do pictures of aircraft on the ground taken from an airborne helicopter need any special categories checked? What about a picture of a concourse pier of gates with planes at the gates, closeup to show just the planes but also shows some of the concourse building itself - airport overview?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X