Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on finding out the data of MSN

Sirs:

sometimes I got the planes which is new here thus when I uploaded them I was unable to find out which MSN or any other details on their type, etc. Usually I fill in the window of MSN with "Unknow" thus they were rejected by the web.
    Please let me know how to find out a MSN for a plane, or what else I can fill in for the relative data windows?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by shimin
    Please let me know how to find out a MSN for a plane, or what else I can fill in for the relative data windows?
    One option it to search the web, using google.com

Another option is to search other aviation related websites such as Airliners.net, Myaviation.net or others.

If you have access to books, try Aviation Letter.

Last but not least is posting a message on a message-group like the airline-list or posting a message on this forum is the "Aircraft Types and Other Photo Data" forum.

Regards, Chris.
    Latest pics and more:
    CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by cHabu
      One option it to search the web, using google.com

Another option is to search other aviation related websites such as Airliners.net, Myaviation.net or others.

If you have access to books, try Aviation Letter.

Last but not least is posting a message on a message-group like the airline-list or posting a message on this forum is the "Aircraft Types and Other Photo Data" forum.

Regards, Chris.
      Thanks, Chris!

I do not know why the web never shows us the guide, or simply let the photos up than when the data are updated, the system can automatically update, too.>>

I remembered the Airliners web allows us to choose the item of “unknown".>>

Comment

If you know where the registration is from you can search various online websites to find it. I dont know where you live but im sure if you tell us then someone will be able to direct you to the main register for that country.

Comment

Originally posted by ollieholmes
          If you know where the registration is from you can search various online websites to find it. I dont know where you live but im sure if you tell us then someone will be able to direct you to the main register for that country.
          Thanks for your help,sir!
          I live in China. But sometimes I got photos of planes which come from other countries.

Comment

I have no idea about an online register for there but i guess you get a fair amount of international traffic there. One that is always usefull is the N- register here:
            http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...um_inquiry.asp

Comment

mate almost any & every airplane's complete details cam be found here www.planespotters.net

In the search bar, type in the registration & you will find what you are looking for.
              If you want to know the detailed history of that particular airframe just click on the c/n.

Since you are from China, just click on that hyperlink & you will be able to see all the Airline Fleets of China.

Cheers - Vishal.

Comment

Do you know the registration of the aircraft ? If so, then I would suggest that you'll use this International Database.

http://www.aerotransport.org/
                Provides information on all airlines and transport aircraft operators, worldwide, with history on more than 150000 aircraft and 8000 airports.

Hope this helps.
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Also here some good links :

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=38619
                  My pics on JetPhotos.net & flickr.com

Comment

Originally posted by ollieholmes
                    I have no idea about an online register for there but i guess you get a fair amount of international traffic there. One that is always usefull is the N- register here:
                    http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...um_inquiry.asp
                    Thanks, sir. I saved the URL for my serach in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishal Jolapara
                      mate almost any & every airplane's complete details cam be found here www.planespotters.net

In the search bar, type in the registration & you will find what you are looking for.
                      If you want to know the detailed history of that particular airframe just click on the c/n.

Since you are from China, just click on that hyperlink & you will be able to see all the Airline Fleets of China.

Cheers - Vishal.
                      Thank you,sir: that is a very interested web! I saved it and will visit it later!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                        Do you know the registration of the aircraft ? If so, then I would suggest that you'll use this International Database.

http://www.aerotransport.org/
                        Provides information on all airlines and transport aircraft operators, worldwide, with history on more than 150000 aircraft and 8000 airports.

Hope this helps.
                        Thanks, sir: my got the the first flight of B-5357 here and visited your recommended web and got the data as follows:
                        the airframe history of B.737 msn 35081. That is it?

Comment

Originally posted by AlejP
                          Thank you! I saved it!

Comment

this one.
                            I do not know whether you can see the rejected one.

Comment

Originally posted by shimin
                              Thanks, sir: my got the the first flight of B-5357 here and visited your recommended web and got the data as follows:
                              the airframe history of B.737 msn 35081. That is it?
                              Yup, that is it. !

I suggest you bookmark this website as well
                              Very helpful secondary site : http://www.airfleets.net

MSN:
                              C/N:
                              Aircraft Type:
                              737-8AL
                              Delivered:
                              26/02/2008
                              B-5357
                              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                              X