X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection bad registration

I had my below photo rejected for being an incorrect registration:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2077657

The tail section gives away the aircraft's registration so what have I missed or overlooked?

Thanks,

A388

Did you read the screening email?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
      Did you read the screening email?
      Hi Anthony, how are you doing? Thank you for your reply. Obviously that is the part I overlooked in the screening email. I always thought that U.S. millitary aircraft used a 7-digit registration as I have always seen those type of registrations so far. Apparently there are also 6-digit registrations. Is there a reason for that?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

A388

Comment

Don't get me wrong, but I have never seen a 7-digit reg for the USAF, only 6-digit with the format "xx-yyyy".
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
          Don't get me wrong, but I have never seen a 7-digit reg for the USAF, only 6-digit with the format "xx-yyyy".
          Wait, I did a search again and yes, they are 6-digit registrations. I made a counting error in the number of digits. You are right.

I stand corrected

On a sidenote: I want to congratulate the JP screening team. My photos were in the waiting queue at positions above 4000 on friday and they all got screened! That is very fast! The screening results could have been better but that's okay. A great job done by the JP screening team. I guess finding the new screeners is starting to pay off. I also told a few JP team members I would like to become a screener some day, time will tell!

Best regards,

A388

Comment

Working...
          X