Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to add an airline?

Greetings,

I'm a newcomer who found this place after getting fed up with another, similar site; I won't say which. I like the atmosphere here, and everyone seems extremely friendly and helpful.

I do have a question, however. I have added several new airports to the database, but so far my requests for airline additions have gotten nowhere.

Specifically, I requested "Arkansas Children's Hospital" to be added a while ago with no results. I understand how busy the screeners and database techs might be, and I was just wondering how long it typically takes to add. The airports seemed to take two days at the most, and this has been at least a week.

Thanks for any help, great to be here.

Jeff

First of all, I am not a database-editor, but when I see an airport-request for "Arkansas Children's Hospital" I'll think that this must be a joke or something.
    Did you write an additional comment to the editor's, to explain what this has to do with an new airline/airport or whatever?

Regards
    Freek

Comment

Freek, he tried adding it as an airline....!

Jeff, I have screened around 50 airlines this year and that was not on the requested list. Which aircraft is it for?

Comment

When I added an aircaft a little while ago it was less than a day.
        I even put my picture with a wrong aircraft in the queque and changed it a day later to the newly added. Worked like a charme.

Comment

The hospital has their own Part 135 charter certificate on which they operate two Sikorsky S-76C helicopters.

Comment

'Arkansas Childrens Hospital' has been added.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X