Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saupatel
    replied
    Good suggestion Dave. I saw its 165218. I am glad I got this tidbit now since I am going to an airshow this weekend. I will make sure i grab the serials there itself.

Thanks for all the help guys.
    Last edited by saupatel; 2009-03-16, 16:15.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by saupatel View Post
    Here is one that i have tried to edit. I have another side-on shot but i figured i should give this a try first.
    if you can look at the side on shot, they have the serial right under the tail section.
    [photoid=6392527]

Leave a comment:

• saupatel
    replied
    Originally posted by AJ View Post
    Can we see the photo please?
    Here is one that i have tried to edit. I have another side-on shot but i figured i should give this a try first.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Can we see the photo please?

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    You can upload the shot with serial/reg unknown and leave a remark for the screeners.
    To make it sure: leave CN blank and leave a note to screeners. Do not upload with CN = "UNKNOWN".

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    163772 was one time WT-10 and also 163750 was WT-10.... I know this won't help you but it shows that USMC serials are very hard to get. You can upload the shot with serial/reg unknown and leave a remark for the screeners.
    and now I go on searching

Leave a comment:

• saupatel
    started a topic military SN help

military SN help

Hi guys, i have just taken the shot of a VMFA-232 (red devil) FA-18C Hornet and i am lost trying to get its SN. The tail says "WT-10"

I went on scramble.nl and tried to search using "WT-10" and i get data on an old VMFA-232 F4 phantom not the latest FA-18 Hornet.

I have narrowed it down and believe the registration is somewhere in between these -->

163699 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C-26-MC Hornet (Lot 11)
    163701/163706 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C-26-MC Hornet (Lot 11)
    163708/163719 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C-26-MC Hornet (Lot 11)
    163721/163726 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C-26-MC Hornet (Lot 11)

The website i am browsing is -->

If any of you have any information then i would appreciate it.

regards,
    Saurabh
Working...
X