Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration, CN and type

Hello!
    Does somebody can help me with the registration, CN and exact type of the UH-60 in the photo?
    The only clue i have is the red cross on the nose (and the side door) with the number 656

Thanks!

Ori

Originally posted by ori79 View Post
    Hello!
    Does somebody can help me with the registration, CN and exact type of the UH-60 in the photo?
    The only clue i have is the red cross on the nose (and the side door) with the number 656

Thanks!

Ori
    Ohhhhh, i've just noticed (on another photo) that on the tail there is the numbers 24656 but there are 2 numbers before that i cant read them - a bit erased.

Comment

Quite possibly UH-60A 87-24656, cn 70-1199.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
        Quite possibly UH-60A 87-24656, cn 70-1199.
        Thanks!
        Can you please tell me where can i find it by myself (if possible)?

Ori

Comment

Go to www.scramble.nl

Search the military database link. US military aircraft tail numbers don't show the full registration so there's a bit of trial and error involved. The 87- part of the registration is the fiscal year of purchase so you need to "trial and error" the first part of the registration.

USAF aircraft have four numbers after the - but have five numbers on the tail. Therefore the first of the five numbers is the last of the two fiscal year numbers and should have the - after it.

US Army aircraft ( as in your example ) have five numbers after the -.

US Navy and Marines don't seem to have a fiscal year prefix.

Please, if anyone notices an error in this info then please correct me but this is how I think it works.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Actually I find the following link easier!

Comment

Hello everybody!

I have problems to find the type an the cn numbers of three aircrafts!

For D-ETFE I need the cn number. And for D-EAIB and YR-TOY I need the cn number and the type! Anyone know where I can find informations?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Löffler View Post
                Hello everybody!

I have problems to find the type an the cn numbers of three aircrafts!

For D-ETFE I need the cn number. And for D-EAIB and YR-TOY I need the cn number and the type! Anyone know where I can find informations?

Thank you!
                D-EAIB = Bolkow Bo.209 Monsun 160FV c/n 186

Paul
                Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-18, 21:06.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

F-4 @ Edwards AFB

On South base there are some museum relics...well more than relics, they are wrecks. I had the chance on this last Sat to get some pictures of some. There is a F-4 in white/orange markings, with the number 50173 on the vertical stabilizer. Since I cannot find a picture of this beast on the internet, I would love to contribute it, but have nothing with which to ID it. On an instrument pod forward of the nose gear doors are the words "The Screamin Deamon". If someone could lend a hand, I would much appreciate it. Thanks
                  Tim

Comment

Can me anyone say the cn-number of 06-8610 ? Its a Hercules-C130 (First picture in DB).
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dennis löffler View Post
                      can me anyone say the cn-number of 06-8610 ? Its a hercules-c130 (first picture in db).
                      Thanks!
                      382-5621 (c-130j-30)

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                        382-5621 (c-130j-30)
                        Thanks to you

Comment

Looking for the Construction Number for the following:

Hawker 400XP Reg P-8001 operator Indonesian Police. No info listed on Scramble for it.

Rgrds

Mark

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            I need help one more time...

I search the CN number of the following two a/c:

LY-ASF (Yakovlev Yak-52TD) I think the Airline is "Private" has anyone other infos?

D-ESFP (Piper PA-28-181 Archer III)

Thank you!

Comment

P-8001's CN is RK-362.

Not sure for the others yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X