New company inclusion in the database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New company inclusion in the database

Hi guys. A few days ago I wanted to add a new company to the database, because I have a picture with one of their aircrafts. The company name is Alfa Air Services and is located in Romania. However the inclusion was rejected and the admin told me to use the "Alfa Air" entry already available in the database.I replied back that this is not correct, because there are different companies, but no one answered me. There are more airplanes from different companies all added to the database with the same Alfa Air entry even though their are different companies. I don't want to make the same "mistake" so please add the company Alfa Air Services. You have here the link to their website.Thank you, Andrei.

I don't doubt your judgement for a second, is it really possible or even allowed for different companies around the world to bear the same name?

Comment

I'll bring this up in the crew forum.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Hinkelbein View Post
        I don't doubt your judgement for a second, is it really possible or even allowed for different companies around the world to bear the same name?
        I don't know if it's allowed, but probably yes. If you perform a search in jp database with Alfa Air you will find several companies/general aviation aircrafts all uploaded under the same "Air Alfa" entry, wich is really wrong.

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        I'll bring this up in the crew forum.

Thank you Brian.

Comment

Alfa Air Services is on the airline menu under General Aviation.

Comment

Thank you, AJ.

Comment

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.....POO !

Just noticed the spelling.

Alfa...

not

...Alpha !
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
              X