X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC12 Category

Hi folks,

Just had a rejection and one fo the reasons was PC12 category

I put business as it is sold for business and I certainly wouldn't call it GA due to it's size and cost

please advise
    rgds
    Aidy

Best advise:
    Below is a list giving examples of the categories applied to or not applied to various types. The aircraft below cause the most confusion. The list is not exhaustive but can act as a guide when uploading. Please feel free to request additions or amendments to this list. Aérospatiale/British Aircraft Corportation Concorde -

We don't have any GA category.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      Best advise:
      Below is a list giving examples of the categories applied to or not applied to various types. The aircraft below cause the most confusion. The list is not exhaustive but can act as a guide when uploading. Please feel free to request additions or amendments to this list. Aérospatiale/British Aircraft Corportation Concorde -

We don't have any GA category.

great link - cheers

Comment

I have a question on something that isn't in the list about. A private Saab 2000 - it can't be a biz-jet - so do not special categories apply? The one in question is N508RH - Hendrick Motorsports. Also - NASA has a Northrop T-38 Talon - does this class a military and not civil? Even though NASA is not a military organization?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          I have a question on something that isn't in the list about. A private Saab 2000 - it can't be a biz-jet - so do not special categories apply? The one in question is N508RH - Hendrick Motorsports. Also - NASA has a Northrop T-38 Talon - does this class a military and not civil? Even though NASA is not a military organization?
          The Saab requires no aircraft specific categories (night shot etc apply if appropriate).

The Talon is on the N register and is considered Civilian.

Comment

Working...
          X