Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categories

I got a couple of questions regarding categories:

1. Recently, one of my photos was rejected due to "categories wrong or missing". While the photos sits in the rejection bin, is there any chance to see the assigned categories in order to check what is wrong or missing?

2. When adding a new registration, the assignment of the aircraft type is only possible by selecting data from the database. If an aircraft type is e.g. a Cessna 172, would there be any option that this specific aircraft type is not a "small prop"? Or would there be an option that a helicopter out of the database is not of category "helicopter"? My suggestion is to make these categories part of the database, so they don't need to be added manually every time. This would facilitate both the uploading and screening process in my opinion.

Originally posted by whv View Post
    I got a couple of questions regarding categories:

1. Recently, one of my photos was rejected due to "categories wrong or missing". While the photos sits in the rejection bin, is there any chance to see the assigned categories in order to check what is wrong or missing?

2. When adding a new registration, the assignment of the aircraft type is only possible by selecting data from the database. If an aircraft type is e.g. a Cessna 172, would there be any option that this specific aircraft type is not a "small prop"? Or would there be an option that a helicopter out of the database is not of category "helicopter"? My suggestion is to make these categories part of the database, so they don't need to be added manually every time. This would facilitate both the uploading and screening process in my opinion.
    If you post the id number of the photo or a link to the rejected photo we can tell you what was wrong. All you can do is check the photo again, read the guidelines on categories and select the right ones next time.

Point two I will leave for an administrator to answer.

Comment

Working...
    X