Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C/N confusion

I uploaded a photo of IL76TD, reg RA-76370 of Aviacon Zitotrans,
    When I use the Auto-Fill button, JP gives automaticcaly the following C/N:1033414485.

But that seems wrong. I uploaded the same photo at the site: www.russianplanes.net and when I click on the C/N of JP I see a different IL76 with reg: UP-17604.

Looking in the database of Scramble on the Web, I see that mine IL76 must have C/N 1023414458.
    So I think that the Auto-fill C/N of JP is wrong.

Which one of you knows the right C/N for sure??

Merry Christmas

Paul Stam

crosscheck with A-Net shows the same:IL-76 of Kazakhstan Air Cargo (pictures of 2009)

get FRA spotting informations here:
    www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

I have googled the reg RA-76370 and all the websites I find, show te C/N 1023414458.

So the C/N used by JP shows is WRONG.

That means that all 22 photos uploaded and accepted of the airplane have the wrong C/N.

What can you do about that?

I have one photo of this aircraft in the queu. I shall change the C/N to the right one, but will the screeners accept this photo with another C/N??

Comment

Paul,

If you leave a remark for the screeners that your c/n is the correct one it should be allright. Also you can send corrections on the other photo's with the wrong c/n with the correct info option displayed at every photo.
        Rgds,
        Last edited by ErwinS; 2010-12-26, 13:50.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

A little off topic, but I also have problems while auto-filling, I get a different CN sometimes and then I get rejections
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
            A little off topic, but I also have problems while auto-filling, I get a different CN sometimes and then I get rejections
            What were the registrations of the aircraft this happened on?
            Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X