Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli Help

Hello all,
    I'm not very savvy when it comes to choppers and need some help here. The registration is coming up as reserved with no info as to what model or C/N#

Looks like a Bell of sorts as far as I can tell

Would appreciate any info at all

Thanks
    Last edited by hdgrubb; 2012-11-24, 02:29.

flickr

Looks like a Bell 206. I'd have to look further for the variant, though. Not sure on the variant past that.
    My dad works for Bell Helicopter, so I should know it!

Comment

It is a BELL 206, most probably B series and most likely a 2 or 3. It isn't the early design A model.

Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
      Hello all,
      I'm not very savvy when it comes to choppers and need some help here. The registration is coming up as reserved with no info as to what model or C/N#

Looks like a Bell of sorts as far as I can tell

Would appreciate any info at all

Thanks

Comment

It doesn't matter how hard you search and what parameters you use I simply cannot find any data on this one. None of the Bell production lists list it.
        It seemingly belongs to Metro Columbus Narcotics Squad and that's all I can find.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Don't know how brave you are but here's the website of the operators of the aircraft. At the bottom of the page are email links. Someone might let you have the information if you explain why ?
          http://www.columbusga.org/sheriff/operations.htm

...but if you get a visit from the FBI.....don't blame me !!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            Don't know how brave you are...but if you get a visit from the FBI.....don't blame me !!!
            LOL, I would ask if it were in person, but I think I'll pass on emailing them

It may not be public info for "certain" reasons. So does this mean an upload at this time is a no-go?

Thank you all for your generous help!!

flickr

Comment

It doesn't mean you can't upload it. Upload as Bell 206 of Metro Columbus Narcotics Squad. Leave c/n blank and leave a short note to screeners such as "c/n and full type not found on Internet". You could also add the URL of this thread to that note.
              You'll probably have to request that Metro Columbus Narcotics Squad be added to the database first.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                You'll probably have to request that Metro Columbus Narcotics Squad be added to the database first.
                Already did that in preparation of uploading

Very good then, thanks for everything Brian!

flickr

Comment

Working...
                X