Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find airline entry in DB even though it should already be there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find airline entry in DB even though it should already be there?

I am trying to upload a photo of N911NV, Washoe County's HH-1H. I already have their Kiowa (http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7286630) in the DB, but I can't find the entry for "United States - Washoe County Sheriff's Office" in the airline menu either by the drop down or search. Do I need to re-submit it or can an admin take care of it?

Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
    I am trying to upload a photo of N911NV, Washoe County's HH-1H. I already have their Kiowa (http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7286630) in the DB, but I can't find the entry for "United States - Washoe County Sheriff's Office" in the airline menu either by the drop down or search. Do I need to re-submit it or can an admin take care of it?
    I'm not sure I can help you but a suggestion none the less. Is it possible to enter in N1911 as the registration in order to get up the correct airline name, and then adjust all other categories such as aircraft type, reg, and CN numbers to the HH-1H?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
      I'm not sure I can help you but a suggestion none the less. Is it possible to enter in N1911 as the registration in order to get up the correct airline name, and then adjust all other categories such as aircraft type, reg, and CN numbers to the HH-1H?
      Good idea, that looks like it may work. Thanks Dave.

Comment

Sometimes when an airline is corrected after upload it will not be on the menu, please simply request it's addition via the upload page.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
          Sometimes when an airline is corrected after upload it will not be on the menu, please simply request it's addition via the upload page.
          Done, thanks AJ.

Comment

Working...
          X