Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrections to images in the database.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bleuair View Post
    Could you please correct the data with this registration?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRA

    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft (well the example shows that all got a batch if it was a new aircraft (with the same rego) but I'm not sure whether the policy changed)

    id=5698689 is type Pilatus PC-12/47
    id=6227375 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    id=6554849 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Thanks for the update. She is correcetd
      Thank you very much for the prompt reply and corrections.

      Now I kindly request another one regarding CS-XCE. This aircraft is not a TL Ultralight TL-2000 Sting Carbon, but a Vans RV-7A. Serial is still unknown to me.

      Many thanks in advance once again!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 8989898 View Post
        Thank you very much for the prompt reply and corrections.

        Now I kindly request another one regarding CS-XCE. This aircraft is not a TL Ultralight TL-2000 Sting Carbon, but a Vans RV-7A. Serial is still unknown to me.

        Many thanks in advance once again!
        Also fixed
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

        Erwin

        Comment


        • Good evening.

          Quite by chance I happened upon 2 photos with location set to Swaziland, but I believe it should be Switzerland. Would appreciate mod/admin input.

          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9142765 <--- This is the Swiss Air Force, so probably not Swaziland.

          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7789034 <--- The route was Geneva to Gatwick, according to the photographer note, so highly unlikely that the plane routed through Swaziland.

          Comment


          • Thanks. Corrected both
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

            Erwin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
              fixed
              id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft - what about this @Erwin?
              Thanks Mirko
              .

              Comment


              • Please change location of my image to Arosa - LSVA.
                For helicopters this very spot/pad is an official ICAO designated landing spot.
                It is NOT for the winged aircraft landing in a frozen riverbed.
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8922979
                Thank you.
                .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                  Thanks. Corrected both
                  Thanks for the quick fix!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bleuair View Post
                    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft - what about this @Erwin?
                    Thanks Mirko
                    Should be done. Or am I missing something
                    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                    Erwin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      Should be done. Or am I missing something
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRA all previous serial numbers got a badge.
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRF Not .
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FQB YES
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FQN Not .

                      https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FSP Sometimes no badge at all

                      That's what I meant with change in policy. Rarely all new MSN with same multiuse rego get batches, mostly not though. And it looks like there was some clean up underway but did not catch all?!
                      .

                      Comment


                      • Hi;

                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8798777

                        Could you please change the date as Sep 16, 2016. Since, aircraft has already painted rossiya colors in Sep 16, 2017. Correct year should be 2016.
                        Thank you.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1032746

                        Comment


                        • Yes sir
                          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                          Erwin

                          Comment


                          • https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9219250

                            Hey guys,
                            This plane is owned by the Iranian Air Force and it's not a civilian plane. The registration for it is 5-8114 (not to be mistaken with the old 5-8115) and the type should not have the "(SCD)". If it's possible please correct the errors.
                            Best regards,
                            Dara

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by darazarbaf View Post
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9219250

                              Hey guys,
                              This plane is owned by the Iranian Air Force and it's not a civilian plane. The registration for it is 5-8114 (not to be mistaken with the old 5-8115) and the type should not have the "(SCD)". If it's possible please correct the errors.
                              Best regards,
                              Dara
                              The aircraft clearly shows EP-CQA. And is ex EP-SHH.
                              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                              Erwin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                                The aircraft clearly shows EP-CQA. And is ex EP-SHH.
                                Almost anyone in Iran knows that this is 5-8114 but EP-CQA is fine too. The airline is not Caspian Airlines for sure; it should be Iran Air Force as the livery is a proof for that. For the "SCD" part, if it's possible please correct the issue.
                                Cheers,
                                Dara

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X