Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrections to images in the database.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fixed! Thanks a lot.

    Comment


    • https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9221989
      Could you change the Operator to Horizon Swiss Flight Academy please? Thank you!
      .

      Comment


      • Done
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

        Erwin

        Comment


        • Hey guys, I mistakenly stated that these two planes are owned by "Iran - Air Force", but actually they are owned by "Iran - Revolutionary Guard". Also, The type for them is "Pakistan MFI-17 Mushshak" and not "Saab". I would really appreciate if you can make the correction:

          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9215225
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9215167

          Best regards,
          Dara

          Comment


          • Done

            Comment


            • https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9227817

              Good Morning/Afternoon, by mistake I put DFW instead of DTO for the location. Would y'all mind changing it?

              Thanks,
              Dayon Wong

              Comment


              • Check. Corrected airline also.
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                Erwin

                Comment


                • Hello,

                  I would also like to change the date of the following photo:

                  https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9229050

                  Corrected date: Jan 4, 2019.

                  Thank you.

                  160 VN - 12 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 QH - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
                  HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                  B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
                    Hello,

                    I would also like to change the date of the following photo:

                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9229050

                    Corrected date: Jan 4, 2019.

                    Thank you.
                    Done

                    Comment


                    • Hey guys,

                      I noticed someone has put a correction in for my latest image of 'ZK-CIG' saying its a 'Pawnee B' however nowhere can I see on the civil aviation register(s) does it specify that this is the exact type and am worried that it will give me a bad name in terms of providing information (as this ins't the first time this seems to have occurred). From the registers bellow it just shows the aircraft as a regular Piper PA-25-235 Pawnee in both the 'rego search' engine and under the New Zealand CAA register;

                      - https://www.regosearch.com/aircraft/nz/CIG
                      - https://www.caa.govt.nz/script/aircr...rationMarkForm

                      Here is the link to my image:
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9227099

                      Thanks and Kindest Regards,
                      Jordan W
                      Last edited by Jordan Williams; 2019-02-23, 23:07. Reason: Spelling mistakes

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
                        Hey guys,

                        I noticed someone has put a correction in for my latest image of 'ZK-CIG' saying its a 'Pawnee B' however nowhere can I see on the civil aviation register(s) does it specify that this is the exact type and am worried that it will give me a bad name in terms of providing information (as this ins't the first time this seems to have occurred). From the registers bellow it just shows the aircraft as a regular Piper PA-25-235 Pawnee in both the 'rego search' engine and under the New Zealand CAA register;

                        - https://www.regosearch.com/aircraft/nz/CIG
                        - https://www.caa.govt.nz/script/aircr...rationMarkForm

                        Here is the link to my image:
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9227099

                        Thanks and Kindest Regards,
                        Jordan W
                        Think it is correct. On the aircraft itself you can see 250. And the 250 is also known as B.
                        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                        Erwin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                          Think it is correct. On the aircraft itself you can see 250. And the 250 is also known as B.
                          No worries, thanks for the clarification

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dysko View Post
                            Some time ago, I noticed that this photo of mine is shown as being taken in Turin airport, where I've actually never been so far: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8322031
                            I tried to file a correction, but the location was never changed.

                            Would it be possible for you to change the location to "Other Location - Montagnana (PD) Aviosuperfice G.L.Baschirotto"?
                            Thank you very much
                            Sorry if I sound insisting, but would it be possible to fix the location in this photo?

                            Comment


                            • Can you change the reg and c/n of https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9101698 to the same as https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9232870?
                              When I put the first photo up I asked the owner what the reg was, and he said YIP in the typical kiwi way, but it ended up being YEP. I also didn't have the c/n then, which I have now (06071816-S)

                              Comment


                              • https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9211169 - 'Airline' should be changed to Martin Baker Aircraft
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8932348 - 'Airline' should be changed to Sierra Nevada Corporation.

                                Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X