Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrections to images in the database.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is an airplane in the database with absolutely wrong infos:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registrati...MH?term=D-EDMH
    This is no Slinger Sport Trainer. And I wonder how this comes about.
    This plane is a homebuilt, built by Herbert Mueller. He built it in his basement in Passau /Germany and called it DDMH 22.
    This stands for: Doppeldecker (biplane), Herbert Mueller, 22 years construction time.
    It all can be read on the information panel in the museum.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D-EDMH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1031679
    So the right classification is:
    Mueller
    DDMH 22
    Eugen P. MUCspotting
    https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

    Comment


    • Is here anyone interested in this correction? I wrote it to JP some days ago, but it seems this was forgotten.
      Eugen P. MUCspotting
      https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

      Comment


      • Hi admin! Please correct date of my three pics below:
        9105937 was taken in 25-10-2018
        9105940 was taken in 25-10-2018
        9163664 was taken in 18-11-2018.

        Thank you!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Eugen P. View Post
          There is an airplane in the database with absolutely wrong infos:
          https://www.jetphotos.com/registrati...MH?term=D-EDMH
          This is no Slinger Sport Trainer. And I wonder how this comes about.
          This plane is a homebuilt, built by Herbert Mueller. He built it in his basement in Passau /Germany and called it DDMH 22.
          This stands for: Doppeldecker (biplane), Herbert Mueller, 22 years construction time.
          It all can be read on the information panel in the museum.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20266[/ATTACH]
          So the right classification is:
          Mueller
          DDMH 22
          I have submitted the type for inclusion in the database. Admins ? Once it is in the database perhaps you could make the data change ? This applies to all the images of the red painted museum based aircraft. There is an image of a ski equipped aircraft leaving Oshkosh which is a Slinger Sport.
          Last edited by brianw999; 2018-12-12, 09:19.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

          Comment


          • Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            I have submitted the type for inclusion in the database.
            Thank you. I did this too seven days ago, but without any reaction.
            Eugen P. MUCspotting
            https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

            Comment


            • D-EDMH is still a Slinger Sport Trainer
              Eugen P. MUCspotting
              https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

              Comment


              • Some time ago, I noticed that this photo of mine is shown as being taken in Turin airport, where I've actually never been so far: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8322031
                I tried to file a correction, but the location was never changed.

                Would it be possible for you to change the location to "Other Location - Montagnana (PD) Aviosuperfice G.L.Baschirotto"?
                Thank you very much

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Eugen P. View Post
                  D-EDMH is still a Slinger Sport Trainer
                  I have requested the information correction required. Be patient, it takes a little while.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eugen P. View Post
                    Thank you. I did this too seven days ago, but without any reaction.
                    The type is now in the database ready for use.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                      The type is now in the database ready for use.
                      Eugen P. MUCspotting
                      https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        I uploaded this photo

                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9172286

                        but noticed the location was set to LHR and not AKL. I used the Correct Info tab but it hasn’t worked. Would it be possible to have it corrected.

                        Many thanks.

                        Comment


                        • Corrected
                          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                          Erwin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                            Corrected
                            Many thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Please correct
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8506838 [Airline] from: Private to: European Aircraft Private Club (EAPC)
                              Please correct
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8951509 [Location] from: Duerkheum to: Duerkheim (this has been requested two times above)
                              Last edited by bleuair; 2018-12-21, 17:15.
                              .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bleuair View Post
                                Please correct
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8506838 [Airline] from: Private to: European Aircraft Private Club (EAPC)
                                Please correct
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8951509 [Location] from: Duerkheum to: Duerkheim (this has been requested two times above)
                                Done
                                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                                Erwin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X