Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American / US Airways merger

Hi crew,

I am uploading the first shots of N809AW and N814AW in the American Airlines colors (US Airways operated planes).

The database currently has shots of N700UW, N702UW and N703UW, also flown by US Airways and the operator is listed as "American Airlines"; shouldn't this be "American Airlines (US Airways)", just like it was done with the US/AW and UA/CO merger?

There is also no entry for "American Airlines (US Airways)" yet, so that's why I'm curious.
    [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
    Hi crew,

I am uploading the first shots of N809AW and N814AW in the American Airlines colors (US Airways operated planes).

The database currently has shots of N700UW, N702UW and N703UW, also flown by US Airways and the operator is listed as "American Airlines"; shouldn't this be "American Airlines (US Airways)", just like it was done with the US/AW and UA/CO merger?

There is also no entry for "American Airlines (US Airways)" yet, so that's why I'm curious.
    It will be a huge amount of work to implement this. With the COA/United merger COA didn't took new deliveries so the current fleet was changed into United (Continental).

Since AA and US are taken every month many new aircraft into use they will be in our dbase as per colour scheme.

So the Airbusses you gave as example are AA since they are delivered in full AA colours.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Alright, thanks for the clarification.
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
      X