X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by steve View Post
    Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
    Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    You can always ask us to remove the shot. Then you can reupload the new one.

Leave a comment:

• steve
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

Regards
    Alex
    Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
    Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• glidescopeAviation
    replied
    Originally posted by steve View Post
    Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    I would have thought it would have to be a better quality upload of the original, if you upload a picture that's at a different angle that would class as a different shot and not a Re-submission.

Leave a comment:

• steve
    started a topic Photo Resubmission

Photo Resubmission

Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
Working...
X