X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Does a helipad with an ICAO designation count as an airport? Just inquiring before i try & upload a pic of just a helipad!

Leave a comment:

• A388
    replied
    Hi Jetphotos,

I'm trying to upload my photo of an Aero Vodochody aircraft but this aircraft manufacturer doesn't show in the dropdown menu but there are photos of this manufacturer in the database. Please let me know when this issue is fixed.

A388

Leave a comment:

• Lorenzo Spotter
    replied
    Good morning!

Is it possible insert new manufacturer to the database?

INSERT NEW MANUFACTURER:

Gliding Aicraft- Göppening

Albatroz

HomeBuilt Aircraft- Altair Coelho

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• KampfHase
    replied
    Hi guys,

I recently added a new airport in Italy - "Aviosuperficie San Sepolcro" - code LIQF. Unfortunately I forgot the code in the name, it should be named "Aviosuperficie San Sepolcro - LIQF". Now when I try to upload an airport picture of the hangar I get an error message saying that I didn't enter a registration, I guess because the code is missing.

Can you please change the airport name to the correct version. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• aantunes
    replied
    Adding airport Itanhaem - SDIM, Brazil is in queue for many days. Someone taking care of this?

Leave a comment:

• hemila
    replied
    Hi,
    there are couple Piper J-2 Cup in database (G-JTWO and NC17834). I tried to add NC20137 but J-2 cannot be found on Type or Model selections. Could you fix it, please?
    Thanks and regards,
    Jukka

Leave a comment:

• stawka
    replied
    Hi, I recently added EPPC to airport database, but encoding went wrong. Someone also added "airport" to the name. It should be:
    Pińczów - EPPC
    with "n" as U+0144 and "o" as U+00F3 (UTF-8 ).

Leave a comment:

• Caprivi
    replied
    Hello i want to upload photo of SP-3675 registration who should be in DB already ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5771673 ) but i can't find him there Gliding Aircraft-SZD-SZD-8 and Gliding Aircraft-PZL Bielsko SZD-8 and others search doeasn't help. best regards

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi, I am just seeing if a new aircraft I filled out the form for has been added, Beechcraft B300 Super King Air 360C

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi, just checking a new aiport i added to que, YKHA Khancoban, Australia

Leave a comment:

• Siddarth.Bhandary
    replied
    Hi,

Warm Christmas greetings!

I recently requested for Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser to be added but it was rejected without comments. Is this space plane not acceptable for JP database? 'Wings over Rockies' in Colorado has an exact replica of the test Dream Chaser that i am trying to add.

Thanks and regards,
    Siddarth

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi, I have filled out the new aircraft model form but i'm not sure if I filled it out properly. I am trying to add a Cirrus SR22-G5 GTS

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
    I requested Hinton Airport a few days ago but also not added. Is it it only has a non IATA code? But it has a paved runway and can handle buisness jets. Just want to know if I have to wait for adding or add my photo with "other location" tag

Hinton Airport - CEC4

clinton_vern
    your Helipad in Canberra is in the database just checked Hinton and also checked yours. Yours is in the system
    Thanks mate!

Leave a comment:

• StefBrat
    replied
    I requested Hinton Airport a few days ago but also not added. Is it it only has a non IATA code? But it has a paved runway and can handle buisness jets. Just want to know if I have to wait for adding or add my photo with "other location" tag

Hinton Airport - CEC4

clinton_vern
    your Helipad in Canberra is in the database just checked Hinton and also checked yours. Yours is in the system

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi, i put in a new airport form for Canberra Hospital Helipad - YXCB, i was just wondering if i had added it correctly as it still doesnt come up in the database

Leave a comment:

Working...
X