Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I have filled out the new aircraft model form but i'm not sure if I filled it out properly. I am trying to add a Cirrus SR22-G5 GTS

Comment

Hi,

Warm Christmas greetings!

I recently requested for Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser to be added but it was rejected without comments. Is this space plane not acceptable for JP database? 'Wings over Rockies' in Colorado has an exact replica of the test Dream Chaser that i am trying to add.

Thanks and regards,
      Siddarth

Comment

Hi, just checking a new aiport i added to que, YKHA Khancoban, Australia

Comment

Hi, I am just seeing if a new aircraft I filled out the form for has been added, Beechcraft B300 Super King Air 360C

Comment

Hello i want to upload photo of SP-3675 registration who should be in DB already ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5771673 ) but i can't find him there Gliding Aircraft-SZD-SZD-8 and Gliding Aircraft-PZL Bielsko SZD-8 and others search doeasn't help. best regards

Comment

Hi, I recently added EPPC to airport database, but encoding went wrong. Someone also added "airport" to the name. It should be:
              Pińczów - EPPC
              with "n" as U+0144 and "o" as U+00F3 (UTF-8 ).

Comment

Hi,
                there are couple Piper J-2 Cup in database (G-JTWO and NC17834). I tried to add NC20137 but J-2 cannot be found on Type or Model selections. Could you fix it, please?
                Thanks and regards,
                Jukka

Comment

Adding airport Itanhaem - SDIM, Brazil is in queue for many days. Someone taking care of this?

Comment

Hi guys,

I recently added a new airport in Italy - "Aviosuperficie San Sepolcro" - code LIQF. Unfortunately I forgot the code in the name, it should be named "Aviosuperficie San Sepolcro - LIQF". Now when I try to upload an airport picture of the hangar I get an error message saying that I didn't enter a registration, I guess because the code is missing.

Can you please change the airport name to the correct version. Thank you
                    Oliver Richter

Comment

Good morning!

Is it possible insert new manufacturer to the database?

INSERT NEW MANUFACTURER:

Gliding Aicraft- Göppening

Albatroz

HomeBuilt Aircraft- Altair Coelho

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Jetphotos,

I'm trying to upload my photo of an Aero Vodochody aircraft but this aircraft manufacturer doesn't show in the dropdown menu but there are photos of this manufacturer in the database. Please let me know when this issue is fixed.

A388

Comment

Does a helipad with an ICAO designation count as an airport? Just inquiring before i try & upload a pic of just a helipad!

Comment

Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                            Does a helipad with an ICAO designation count as an airport? Just inquiring before i try & upload a pic of just a helipad!
                            I just found some photos for exapmle this and this does not even has a ICAO code its only a hospital landing pad:
                            . Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I would say if it has a code then yes...but if you are still unsure then wait for a staff member to reply
                            View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Originally posted by StefBrat View Post

I just found some photos for exapmle this and this does not even has a ICAO code its only a hospital landing pad:
                              . Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I would say if it has a code then yes...but if you are still unsure then wait for a staff member to reply
                              Legend, thanks for that

Comment

Good day,

I'm attempting to add the Cameron A-275 hot air balloon as a new aircraft type but cannot - I can't get 'new type. in the drop-down menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X