Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you using Lighter-than-Air Aircraft as the manufacturer. The A-275 model is in the database.
    For manufacturer enter …..

Lighter-than-Air Aircraft
    Cameron
    Cameron A-275
    Last edited by brianw999; 2021-08-29, 13:21.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hi team, I just added a new aircraft type under Homebuilt Aircraft, the first time I added it I added it wrong, I added ZODIAC 601 XLB when it should have been ZODIAC 601 XL-B so I added it a second time, sorry about that.

Comment

Hi - I am trying to add a new type before uploading the image. I believe there is a bug on the site. For manufacturers with more than one type already listed, you can type free text to the right side for the new model required. For manufacturers with only one type already listed, this type defaults and cannot be deselected. Twice now I have had my request for a new type refused because of the incorrect format, despite pointing out that the site has a bug. For information, I am using Chrome as the browser, and trying to add a new type of Rolls-Royce aircraft, but cannot deselect the only existing aircraft type on the site. Please investigate, many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by n94504 View Post
          Hi - I am trying to add a new type before uploading the image. I believe there is a bug on the site. For manufacturers with more than one type already listed, you can type free text to the right side for the new model required. For manufacturers with only one type already listed, this type defaults and cannot be deselected. Twice now I have had my request for a new type refused because of the incorrect format, despite pointing out that the site has a bug. For information, I am using Chrome as the browser, and trying to add a new type of Rolls-Royce aircraft, but cannot deselect the only existing aircraft type on the site. Please investigate, many thanks.
          Hi, as I said in the remark on the second try. You can type in the new type in the field next to the existing type.

But will add it for you
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks Erwin, I have added new types previously so know how it 'should' work. There is a problem somewhere with this. I can type the new model in the blank field to the right. However the left side defaults to the only existing model. There is no way to leave this field blank. Just feeding back, appreciate your help. Dave

Comment

Hi Erwin - I have now added my image to the queue, thanks. Just out of curiosity, I visited the new type request form again. Rolls-Royce, with two types now listed, now lets me free type the box to the right, leaving the left side blank. Selecting Rombac, who just have one type, the 1-11, presents the same problem as mentioned previously. A single existing type auto-populates the left side and cannot be removed. Thanks for your help sorting out my immediate request.

Comment

Hello, I've been trying to add a new model for the Airbus Helicopters H145, Specifically the C2, however when I do attempt to submit it, it gets rejected and the model that I typed out isn't visible in the rejection letter. I am not sure how to go about doing this. Thanks in advance. I need it for a photo that I've put into the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by VaradNoia View Post
                  Hello, I've been trying to add a new model for the Airbus Helicopters H145, Specifically the C2, however when I do attempt to submit it, it gets rejected and the model that I typed out isn't visible in the rejection letter. I am not sure how to go about doing this. Thanks in advance. I need it for a photo that I've put into the queue.
                  Hello,

as already explained on your aircraft requests, a H145 C2 doesn't exist. It's either a EC 145 (built by Eurocopter until 2013) or a H145.

Regards,
                  Sebastian

Comment

I just realized that right after i sent my 2nd request. My apologies.

Comment

Hello,

One week ago I received a message accepting the creation of a new model of helicopter:
                      - Aérospatiale SA349-2 Gazelle Experimental
                      Today, this model does not appear still in the drop-down list in the upload page.
                      Could you check, please?
                      Best regards,
                      Eric

Comment

Hey guys, how you doing?

A couple weeks ago I went to Pensacola airshow in Florida and during the visit I photograph 2 UAV aircrafts of US Navy but unfortunately there's no information about they in database... if is possible to add the information, I really appreciate.

- Northrop Grumman RQ-8A Fire Scout

- Boeing YMQ-18 Hummingbird

Thank You!

Comment

I want to add a PZL-Bierlsko SZD-30 Pirat, but during the upload it does not appear in the list of Manufacturer, Ultralight Aircraft or Homebuild Aircraft. In the database there are already some photos with these two designations "PZL Bielsko SZD-30 Pirat" and "PZL-Bielsko SZD-30 Pirat". Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the ulpoad system?

Comment

Its under Gliding Aircraft

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                              Its under Gliding Aircraft
                              Thanks. In manufacturer there are several options for PZL and PZL-Bielsko is not there, and I hadn't realised there was such an option for Gliding Aircraft

Comment

If the sub type is not available you can request it via the upload page.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X