X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Kulverstukas View Post
    I wonder what mechanic is behind new reg queue when you upload. Yesterday a crowd of people shoot P4-SKN Boeing in SVO. When got home, developed and I checked in DB, there was no reg and autofill doesn't fires but upload was not screened and sit in queue. However, today I see two other photo come through from yesterday. I used to think that autofill is available just after first upload was done with filling all fields, isn't it so?
    It may take some time for the system to update the autofill. Apparently you submitted your image after the first (two), but before the system had time to update the autofill.

Leave a comment:

• Kulverstukas
    started a topic New reg photos

New reg photos

I wonder what mechanic is behind new reg queue when you upload. Yesterday a crowd of people shoot P4-SKN Boeing in SVO. When got home, developed and I checked in DB, there was no reg and autofill doesn't fires but upload was not screened and sit in queue. However, today I see two other photo come through from yesterday. I used to think that autofill is available just after first upload was done with filling all fields, isn't it so?
Working...
X