Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about the photos of aircraft's remnants after an accident

Dear Friends,
    When we upload photos of aircraft's remnants after an accident, but not from the accident's location, (For example in a yard), should we mark the category of an accident?
    Do we need to mark any category?
    I looked for an explanation, but unfortunately I did not find it, it may have disappeared from my eyes, so I ask here.
    Thanks in advance.
    Erez.

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    Dear Friends,
    When we upload photos of aircraft's remnants after an accident, but not from the accident's location, (For example in a yard), should we mark the category of an accident?
    Do we need to mark any category?
    I looked for an explanation, but unfortunately I did not find it, it may have disappeared from my eyes, so I ask here.
    Thanks in advance.
    Erez.
    Hi ErezS

From the Guidelines:

Accidents
    Accident is to be selected when showing an aircraft that had an accident and you are showing the damage of that accident, or if showing an actual accident or incident. It is not to be used, when an aircraft has had an accident and you are uploading a photo of that aircraft taken prior to the incident, or after the accident, when it's being repaired.
    So if the photo shows the damage from the accident, yes, the category 'accident' need to be checked.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Hi ErezS
      From the Guidelines:
      So if the photo shows the damage from the accident, yes, the category 'accident' need to be checked.

Cheers,
      Vinicius
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X