Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Registration

Hi

I am curious to know how long first registrations are processed. In the past I have had these done within an hour.

I have this photo which has been there for over 24 hours?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6876919

TIA

Originally posted by AndrewL View Post
    Hi

I am curious to know how long first registrations are processed. In the past I have had these done within an hour.

I have this photo which has been there for over 24 hours?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6876919

TIA
    System should automatically bring up any new regs. as hot to be screened immediately (or by next person to screen images). This one should have been flagged as such, but whatever reason (system bug, etc..) it wasn't. I've noticed sometimes images with more than one category selected sometimes get missed by the system, so might have something to do with that. In any case, I've added it, and in the future if you have a new reg. sit in the queue more than 4-5 hours without being screened, just delete it, and reupload with a message in the 'why hot' box which will also automatically bring it to the front of the queue.

Comment

Hi

I am trying to add a new aircraft which is a first registration and the aircraft type is not in the drop down menu 'Lancair IV-P'. The only option i get is 'Lancair-CIAC T-90' which is not the right aircraft type.

I tried to enter a new aircraft type but was rejected. I have now found other 'Lancair IV-P' photo's on JP.

How do i select this aircraft type if it is not shown?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewL View Post
        Hi

I am trying to add a new aircraft which is a first registration and the aircraft type is not in the drop down menu 'Lancair IV-P'.

TIA
        In the dropdown under "Homebuilt Aircraft" -> "Lancair" -> "Lancair IV-P"

Same applies for most kit or homebuilt planes.

Comment

Working...
        X