Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slot blocked for the next 14 days due to a wrongful rejection. Slot release needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot blocked for the next 14 days due to a wrongful rejection. Slot release needed.

Hello JP team.

This photo (Photo ID 6930532) was rejected under the reason of Bad Info: Registration as per the rejection notification email I received.
    However the registration was perfectly correct and in the time between it appeared in the Rejected list on the website (where I first took notice of the rejection but with no reasoning details available there) and the notification email which came in way later (with detailed Bad Info reasoning), I had re-uploaded the photo with the exact same obviously correct info and it was of course accepted in the database.

As a result I currently have a slot blocked for the next 14 days due to a wrongful rejection. I kindly ask you to make this slot available again for me to upload.

Note: I initially used the Appeal function for this request but was instructed to "use another method for dealing with such issues in the future" so I am using the forum.

Thank you in advance.
    George

Originally posted by gxaid View Post
    Hello JP team.

This photo (Photo ID 6930532) was rejected under the reason of Bad Info: Registration as per the rejection notification email I received.
    However the registration was perfectly correct and in the time between it appeared in the Rejected list on the website (where I first took notice of the rejection but with no reasoning details available there) and the notification email which came in way later (with detailed Bad Info reasoning), I had re-uploaded the photo with the exact same obviously correct info and it was of course accepted in the database.

As a result I currently have a slot blocked for the next 14 days due to a wrongful rejection. I kindly ask you to make this slot available again for me to upload.

Note: I initially used the Appeal function for this request but was instructed to "use another method for dealing with such issues in the future" so I am using the forum.

Thank you in advance.
    George
    I have contacted you privately to resolve this matter, but just to be clear, this could have easily been avoided if you had simply appealed the initial rejection. By uploading again, and then appealing after the second upload had been accepted, you forced your appeal to be rejected, thus blocking your slot.

Comment

Hello!
      I guess if this had not been a Hot upload I would have appealed the initial rejection which might then take a couple of days to be considered.

Your prompt action is well appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Is it possible that the system provides a complete Rejection reasoning on the website just like in the rejection email?

Comment

Originally posted by gxaid View Post
        Hello!
        I guess if this had not been a Hot upload I would have appealed the initial rejection which might then take a couple of days to be considered.
        A hot upload from 2016? I'm sure a few more hours wouldn't have hurt too much, since most appeals are handled within a few hours, and it's already been a few years since the image was taken

Comment

Truth is time flies quickly my friend
          Still, if reg not in the database, it's Hot! Your rules

Please excuse my zest to upload good old findings!

Comment

Working...
          X