Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this an Business jet or not?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this an Business jet or not?

    Deear crew,

    This aircraft is appears 3 times on the database as an Business jet, but all other images are without this category.
    I ask to avoid a mistake: Do I need to mark this category of Business jet or it's not needed?

    In my opinion, the answer is negative. Am I right?

    Kind regards,
    Erez.

  • #2
    I would agree with you that itīs not a business jet.
    Best regards

    Peter Lund

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      Deear crew,

      This aircraft is appears 3 times on the database as an Business jet, but all other images are without this category.
      I ask to avoid a mistake: Do I need to mark this category of Business jet or it's not needed?

      In my opinion, the answer is negative. Am I right?

      Kind regards,
      Erez.
      I agree with the screener. / Business Jet / for category.

      Comment


      • #4
        I also would classify it as a business jet due to the nature of the operator.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just to learn, you say: "This aircraft is appears 3 times on the database as an Business jet, but all other images are without this category."
          Where can I see that information?, as it would be very interesting to check this information before uploading a photo.
          Thank you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B7478 View Post
            Just to learn, you say: "This aircraft is appears 3 times on the database as an Business jet, but all other images are without this category."
            Where can I see that information?, as it would be very interesting to check this information before uploading a photo.
            Thank you.
            Surely he just searched the reg with the additional category selected, then noted how many results returned and compared to normal search without the category.

            Comment


            • #7
              The operator only makes private/business/charter flights, so yes, it needs 'Business Jet' Category.

              Comment


              • #8
                But they also do ACMI just like HiFly and EuroAtlanic and their CRJ200 are configured with 48 seats (normal airline config) which is the reason I wouldnīt consider it as business jets.
                Best regards

                Peter Lund

                Comment


                • #9
                  That is a case where a message to the screenrs will be enough. Like "selected biz jet" as some in the db have it" or "did not select biz jet as most pics in the db do not have it".
                  My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
                  My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
                  ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by enzocmte View Post
                    I agree with the screener. / Business Jet / for category.
                    Honestly, I don't understand with who you agree here.
                    There was no any answer from any screener before your answer.

                    Originally posted by B7478 View Post
                    Just to learn, you say: "This aircraft is appears 3 times on the database as an Business jet, but all other images are without this category."
                    Where can I see that information?, as it would be very interesting to check this information before uploading a photo.
                    Thank you.
                    +
                    Originally posted by NeilA330 View Post
                    Surely he just searched the reg with the additional category selected, then noted how many results returned and compared to normal search without the category.
                    Of corse!

                    Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    That is a case where a message to the screenrs will be enough. Like "selected biz jet" as some in the db have it" or "did not select biz jet as most pics in the db do not have it".
                    Thanks Stefan,
                    I will do according to your suggestion.

                    Thanks to all the participants in the discussion and to all the respondents.

                    Kind regards,
                    Erez.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the important and defining aspect is that Global Reach Aviation does not operate any scheduled services under its operating name. The vast percentage of their work is ad hoc charters which makes it a Business Jet operator.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The interesting thing about this story is that 99 percent of the previous uploaders did not think it is an business jet, also the fact that the screeners did not think it was an business jet (Before my question).
                        I asked the question only to avoid a mistake, but perhaps my question was a mistake ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Follow Stefan’s option. A note to screeners shows that you are thinking about your uploads.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            Follow Stefan’s option. A note to screeners shows that you are thinking about your uploads.
                            Indeed, I did it. Thanks Brian.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X