Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with wrong / missing categories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Issue with wrong / missing categories

    hi there guys, recently i got the following 3/4? rejections, most if not all with invalid category as 1 of the reasons, could u pls help me identify which one ive missed? also for the C130, how is it bad info?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7130220
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7130203
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7130186
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7130147

  • #2
    1. Category - Cargo, Warbird/Vintage; Bad Info - missing cn 4566
    2. Category - Warbird/Vintage
    3. Category - Warbird/Vintage
    4. Bad Info - Already in db. Reg is 2915

    Comment


    • #3
      Thankyou so much! but a question, i met some RSAF personal and they told me the reg painted on the aircraft isnt the full reg, the squadron number + reg painted is, so will it still qualify or is it still bad info? talking about #4. and for #1, so Reg is 460 and CN is 4566? regards

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
        Thankyou so much! but a question, i met some RSAF personal and they told me the reg painted on the aircraft isnt the full reg, the squadron number + reg painted is, so will it still qualify or is it still bad info? talking about #4. and for #1, so Reg is 460 and CN is 4566? regards
        And 4 is not an IDS and cn 773/DS009/3359
        C130 screener left you a remark about the cn
        Last edited by ErwinS; 2019-02-15, 22:06.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

        Erwin

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          And 4 is not an IDS and cn 773/DS009/3359
          my bad, they had labelled it as IDS in the museum when i had asked

          Comment


          • #6
            I see you still upload with incorrect info. I corrected them.
            Pls use scramble for correct data. Thay are quite up to date.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

            Erwin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
              I see you still upload with incorrect info. I corrected them.
              Pls use scramble for correct data. Thay are quite up to date.
              Thankyou so much! never heard of the site, will correct all military CNs

              Comment

              Working...
              X