Request for help with some photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for help with some photos.

I have some photos I need to be fixed and here they are.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

When I got the #213465 rejected it said it was misty and I didn't understand it.

Those are both badly overexposed. I would try and correct the exposure in photoshop but it doesn't look too good in my opinion.

Comment

I hate to be negative, but..........

1. Is a horribly uninteresting photo. It really doesn't show anything of interest at all (unless you like the backs of peoples heads). I suspect rather than being overexposed the original was dark and the photo has been photoshopped to brighten it (Evidenced by the hideous noise in the bottom corners).

Even if the original could be made better quality wise the motive is an absolute killer for this shot. My personal opinion, move on from that one.

2. If I had screened that pic it would have got:

1. Badcolour - Washed out totally (Where is the blue and red in the US Navy logo?) There is no colour to it.
      2. Too Far - Subject is too small in frame with no motive for doing so
      3. Soft - Image looks in focus but is deadly soft
      4. Compression - JPEG compression artifacts evident in the sky

My opinion on this one, move on as well

Sorry to be less than constructive, sometimes it's easier to tell someone to move on and learn from an image than to invest (and waste) many hours post processing when there really isn't any hope to begin with.

Hope I have been a little bit helpful anyway

Garry
      Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
      Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I have a Continental 737-300 cabin inflight shot that is like this almosthttp://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=194355(has 530 hits)

I think these shots make you feel you're with the plane, but they are still racking up a lot of hits, including the cabin seat layout ones also. Some I may think are pointless, but I'm not like Simon Cowell .

Oh well, I'll have some more opportunities for good photos.

atco, It's ok that you weren't constructive for my photo, I learned from other people's work and posts that they have here and from airliners.net.

Comment

Hi,
          I found a photo of the same P3 in my airshow photos.

I think you can see the lack of color in your photo that Garry mentioned.

Scott
          "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
          doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

P3s kick ass
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
            X