Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon D60 users.

Hi.
    I got my Canon D60 this week, and i got to say what a camera!!
    At the moment i´m using a 75-300mm from Canon, but i think i need a litle more maybe an Sigma 50-500mm. Does anyone uses it.
    Whats your opinion?
    There is any other lenses i should look at?
    Fernando Rocha

congrats with your D60. I use the bigma, and I like it. It is a bit not lightstrong...., and it's 1.9kg (tho I don't find it too heavy, just a nice weight). There are sharper lenses on the market, but this does an excelent job, and especiially for the price you won't find a better lens.

some pics from me with the lens.

[photoid=245523][photoid=246496]
    [photoid=250592][photoid=250600]

Comment

Do you think bigma is better than banon?

-Pepe-

Comment

Dan Valentine, Chris Kilroy, Timothy Keeney, Gerardo Dominguez, are a few D60 users...thats not all of them I know...

-Clovis

Comment

I'm also a D60 user.

-Pepe-

Comment

Cool...what is your wide angle? Your cockpit shots are always so sharp

-Clovis

Comment

I used to have the expensive EF-24-70 f2,8L, but it wasn't wide enough for the cockpit shots, so I traded it in for the "cheap" EF 17-40 f4 L, and I haven't been disappointed.
              I borrowed my friends EF 16-35 f2,8L for a couple of times. It's wider, but not much. So I'm happy with the 17-40.

-Pepe-

Comment

Originally posted by pepe
                Do you think bigma is better than banon?

-Pepe-
                I have tried the banon from Dan Valentine as well, and I liked this one better

Comment

Working...
                X