Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules about information

Hi crew / screeners:

I've just had a bad info rejection with the following comment: Space before info is not allowed
    While it has been my mistake (probably a typing one) I'd never had thought that this could have result in a rejection.

I also had a recent info reject for misunderstanding the correct format for "Other Location" situations for shipborme aircraft that was kindly cleared up when appealing.

My question is if there's a place where uploaders can see the rules for info as I've tried to find it with no result. When I have doubts I find very useful the https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...es-new-version but the info section is not very comprehensive. Perhaps this kind of things should go there...

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello Toni,

I was the screener who rejected your photo with Bad info. Empty space before info (in your case -> serial) is a problem for our DB, because it understand this information wrongly. It happen when you copy that e.g. from a other website.

Best regards
    Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Rogosz View Post

Empty space before info (in your case -> serial) is a problem for our DB, because it understand this information wrongly. It happen when you copy that e.g. from a other website.
      Right, Martin: I was scratching my head thinking about the mistake, I'll key the serial instead of copying/pasting from now on.

Thanks for clearing up!

Regards.

Comment

Working...
      X