Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejected for Categories Wrong Or Missing but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected for Categories Wrong Or Missing but....

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7806967 was rejected for "Categories wrong or missing"

Problem is, I can't remember whether or not I submitted it with a "Night Shot" category. It was during golden hour and I flipped a coin on that category. Is there a way to see what categories I originally submitted it with? Otherwise I won't know if it was rejected for not being a "Night Shot" if I checked it or for being a "Night Shot" if I didn't check it.

Barring that, opinions on which it should be?

(Side note: It was also rejected for "Watermark too intrusive" which I will fix)

Originally posted by AndrewC75 View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7806967 was rejected for "Categories wrong or missing"

Problem is, I can't remember whether or not I submitted it with a "Night Shot" category. It was during golden hour and I flipped a coin on that category. Is there a way to see what categories I originally submitted it with? Otherwise I won't know if it was rejected for not being a "Night Shot" if I checked it or for being a "Night Shot" if I didn't check it.

Barring that, opinions on which it should be?

(Side note: It was also rejected for "Watermark too intrusive" which I will fix)
    Night shot would apply in this case. Watermark was poorly placed yes, but right side is also quite soft. You might want to try at a lower resolution to try and hide that.

Comment

I don't know what you originally submitted it with, but I am pretty sure this should be a night shot.
      Also, I don't have much experience with the watermark rejection, but I have a hard time believing that watermark is too intrusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
        I have a hard time believing that watermark is too intrusive.
        Thanks all. I took exception to that too, but it's easy enough to fix. If that had been the only reason, I might have appealed since I've submitted tens of photos accepted with similar watermark placements. If the watermark isn't on or really close to the subject of the photo, it's too easy to steal and crop.

Comment

Working...
        X