Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo size

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photo size

    Hello.
    After the crop,an image has dimensions 1024x787 as Jpeg file.Is acceptable for uploading?

  • #2
    Originally posted by efspan View Post
    Hello.
    After the crop,an image has dimensions 1024x787 as Jpeg file.Is acceptable for uploading?
    No, 4x3 is the maximum.

    Comment


    • #3
      As long as the system accepts the pic, during the upload process, then there is no problem. It happens to know the pic in question, I have screened it and there was no ratio warning sign from the system, so I have screened it respectfully.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
        As long as the system accepts the pic, during the upload process, then there is no problem. It happens to know the pic in question, I have screened it and there was no ratio warning sign from the system, so I have screened it respectfully.
        Long time ago I received a rejection for size ratio. However, the system did accept the photo at the time I submitted it. So may I ask if there is any update to the system lately?

        160 VN - 12 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
        HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
        B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post

          Long time ago I received a rejection for size ratio. However, the system did accept the photo at the time I submitted it. So may I ask if there is any update to the system lately?
          No update, Sotiris is just mistaken about how the system works and the screener's responsibility - or at least just not being very clear in explaining it. The system will accept any image over 1024pix, including any outside the allowable range. These are usually flagged on the screening page, but there are some instances when a bad ratio is not flagged. It's incumbent upon both parties to make sure 1) images are uploaded within the allowable range, and 2) if outside that range, the images are rejected, whether they are flagged or not.

          Comment

          Working...
          X