Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo size

Hello.
    After the crop,an image has dimensions 1024x787 as Jpeg file.Is acceptable for uploading?

Originally posted by efspan View Post
    Hello.
    After the crop,an image has dimensions 1024x787 as Jpeg file.Is acceptable for uploading?
    No, 4x3 is the maximum.

Comment

As long as the system accepts the pic, during the upload process, then there is no problem. It happens to know the pic in question, I have screened it and there was no ratio warning sign from the system, so I have screened it respectfully.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
        As long as the system accepts the pic, during the upload process, then there is no problem. It happens to know the pic in question, I have screened it and there was no ratio warning sign from the system, so I have screened it respectfully.
        Long time ago I received a rejection for size ratio. However, the system did accept the photo at the time I submitted it. So may I ask if there is any update to the system lately?

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
        B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post

Long time ago I received a rejection for size ratio. However, the system did accept the photo at the time I submitted it. So may I ask if there is any update to the system lately?
          No update, Sotiris is just mistaken about how the system works and the screener's responsibility - or at least just not being very clear in explaining it. The system will accept any image over 1024pix, including any outside the allowable range. These are usually flagged on the screening page, but there are some instances when a bad ratio is not flagged. It's incumbent upon both parties to make sure 1) images are uploaded within the allowable range, and 2) if outside that range, the images are rejected, whether they are flagged or not.

Comment

Working...
          X