Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category for cockpit shot with runway

Hi All,

I have a question about which category applies to cockpit shots that comprise, as the protagonist, a runway; this is the case for shots taken in short final.

I had a photo uploaded as the typical Location - Aircraft selection but don't remember if I had added the "Airport Overview". But also had another, with the same Location - Aircraft selection, still don't remember if with "Airport Overview", rejected for Bad Motive.
    Now I have to upload another in which mostly the runway is the subject and the cockpit is merely visible, only propeller and runway. I am wondering, which categories apply in these cases?

This was the accepted photo some time ago: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8895503

Thank you,

Alessandro

Images taken with the cockpit as the main subject will have only 'cockpit' category apply, regardless of what is visible outside. 'Airport Overview' will apply only when part of the airport is the subject and little or none of the aircraft is visible.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Images taken with the cockpit as the main subject will have only 'cockpit' category apply, regardless of what is visible outside. 'Airport Overview' will apply only when part of the airport is the subject and little or none of the aircraft is visible.
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X