Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal #stayathome

Appeal
    sorry if I take advantage of this section of the forum to launch an appeal: Stay all home!
    Coronavirus pandemic is scourging all nations and I still see many spotters who are around to photograph these days. Ours is a beautiful passion, but it must not be a danger for our health and that of those close to us.
    I hope a short time to go back to photographing planes, but for now I am at home and I trust you will too.

Well said Enzo. The easiest way to break a virus is to break the spread of it across the population. The easiest way to do that is to practice self isolation.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Very wise words Enzo. Some of my fellow residents here in Adelaide Australia should read what you said, incredibly our local beaches here were full over the weekend. As much as I'd love to stay home for not only my own but also my family and the communities safety, all the healthcare professionals such as myself are still having to work.

Comment

Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
        Very wise words Enzo. Some of my fellow residents here in Adelaide Australia should read what you said, incredibly our local beaches here were full over the weekend. As much as I'd love to stay home for not only my own but also my family and the communities safety, all the healthcare professionals such as myself are still having to work.
        You do a noble job. You have all my respect

Comment

Wise words, very noble attitude. Grazie mille Enzo! You have all my respect.

Some spotters seams to defy the science when decide to get out to do some plane spotting. I had some very serious argue with some brazilian spotters since past month, because some guys seems to give more value to an aircraft then to their and others lives.

Again and again: grazie Enzo! SIamo tutti con voi in Italia! Abbracci!

Comment

Hi Guys, Thank you Enzo
            As this subject is also discussed on another topic which will need to be deleted, let me post here the message which is on our FB page

A message to our JetPhotos contributors
            The world is facing a difficult time at the moment. In order to avoid unnecessary spread of Covid-19 we stress on photographers to respect the laws and follow the advice given by local authorities. Stay safe. #stayhome

Comment

Working...
            X