X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakew04
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Given the numbers of flights, not sure it's the right period for a lot of contrail spotting but why not
    yes of course but i have nothing else to do. might as well learn something and possibly get some amazing pictures in the process.

Leave a comment:

• rui cardoso
    replied
    Melde dich bei Facebook an, um dich mit deinen Freunden, deiner Familie und Personen, die du kennst, zu verbinden und Inhalte zu teilen.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Given the numbers of flights, not sure it's the right period for a lot of contrail spotting but why not

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    Originally posted by glidescopeAviation View Post
    Try contacting RNAV spotters on instagram or at rnavspotters.pl most of them speak english and are a friendly helpful bunch
    thank you i'll give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• glidescopeAviation
    replied
    Try contacting RNAV spotters on instagram or at rnavspotters.pl most of them speak english and are a friendly helpful bunch

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    started a topic Contrail spotting.

Contrail spotting.

hi guys, as i've got some spare time i'm into the idea of doing some contrail spotting. I've looked around and can't find too much information on it, that's not from the early 2000's. I'm basically just trying to find out what equipment is good for it? i'd be taking photos of some 73's at around 40K feet heading to dublin and 777's at around 25K feet heading to east midlands. I have heard a 1200mm telescope with a 2X teleconverter is a pretty popular choice. But i'm just concerned that wouldn't be enough for a 73. does anyone have some experience with this that they could share with me? Thank you.
Working...
X