Invalid Hot Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot Rejection

I have tried twice now to upload a ramp shot of Busselton Airport (YBLN). It is not a hot photo, so both times I uploaded it I never put anything in the "hot" box, however they have both been rejected for Invalid Hot. Just annoying how this has happened twice now. Can anyone let me know if I am doing anything wrong with it

My best guess is you're typing your caption in the "Hot Photo? Tell us why." box. It happens a lot and I've done it myself. You might feel a little silly for a while but it doesn't take long to move past it.
    If this is not the case I don't know what it is. Which is why it is helpful to link rejections, or try and explain a little more about what info you put in and where.

Comment

I thought I might have done that the first time, but I am 100% certain I didn't do it the second time. Here is the rejection link https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8071424

Comment

Hmm. I really don't know why it would be rejected as invalid hot. Though it should probably be uploaded using the info for the plane on the left since it takes up a lot more than half the photos. If I remember correctly, there also have to be at least three planes in the photo for it to be uploaded as a ramp shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
          Hmm. I really don't know why it would be rejected as invalid hot. Though it should probably be uploaded using the info for the plane on the left since it takes up a lot more than half the photos. If I remember correctly, there also have to be at least three planes in the photo for it to be uploaded as a ramp shot.
          The system is tagging it as hot because the 'reg' is new. Normally this would be disabled if you had selected the correct category (Airport Overview), but you did not, so it showed up as hot, and was rejected accordingly.

Comment

To be honest, I would have uploaded that as the aircraft rather than a ramp shot.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
            X