• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Airline required?

Hi there

I had the following photo rejected -

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8073749​​​​​
    Rejection Reason(s): - Bad Info: Airline
    When I asked for the airline to be added this was also rejected so I am a little confused as to what to do. Should this be Private or an airline? If it is an airline what and how do I add?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers
    Mark

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
    Hi there

I had the following photo rejected -

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8073749​​​​​
    Rejection Reason(s): - Bad Info: Airline
    When I asked for the airline to be added this was also rejected so I am a little confused as to what to do. Should this be Private or an airline? If it is an airline what and how do I add?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers
    Mark
    Try this link.

I found this link on JP forum but I don't have permission to access this. I think it may be because I'm not in AU. I'm not sure if you can or not.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion. I believe that it was privately owned at the time of the photo (certainly listed as such in Planebase database). As the original rejection called for an airline to be added, I requested the name on the side of the aircraft, but this was also rejected.

Thanks
      M

Comment

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
        Thanks for your suggestion. I believe that it was privately owned at the time of the photo (certainly listed as such in Planebase database). As the original rejection called for an airline to be added, I requested the name on the side of the aircraft, but this was also rejected.

Thanks
        M
        Well sometime screeners get airline info from the a/c's body. I still remember that last year, I uploaded a helicopter, and I put private as airline. But it was rejected as bad info - airline. I was confused so I appealed and the senior screener who screened my appeal photo said "operator is written on the fuselage (Garden State Helicopters), so the operator can't be private "(here is the photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9447899). I believe that they did not do any searches because it is private helicopter according to FR24 and FAA website. Also I know why they made this mistake. That was because "Garden State " is New Jersey's nickname (New Jersey is where I took this photo). Also there is "Operated by ASAC" on the aircraft. it probably could the reason they rejected it as bad info airline. I think you need to wait until JP crews view this page and they will give you some info or make corrections.

Comment

If you can make clear that she is privatly owned. Sure Private is ok. But I see operated by ont the a/c, so that looks an operator to me

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi Erwin

Thank you for coming back to me. The operated by refers to ASAC which is"Anindilyakwa Services Aboriginal Corporation"
            I have provided this info to the screener when querying the rejection but as yet I have received no reply.

Happy to go either way but I think that it probably is Private.

Cheers
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X