Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar Photos Rejection

Hi All,

I have photo has been rejected as a similar photo, but I feel like it was a wrong Rejection.

The Photo that has been rejected today is a KLM 787-10, REG: PH-BKA. It was shot on 4/18/2019 later afternoon.
    My current photo of this reg is the database: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9521367

I am confused with that rejection because those 1 photos are shot from different days, different angles, different spotting locations, or even different light conditions.

Why this photo has been processed as "Similiar Photo Uploaded"? I know JP's limitation for each Reg is 3 times, I only have 1 photo with this Reg in the database, the rejection reason can not make sense.

I also appealed that photo, but it has been rejected again without any explanation.

Please give me some advice.

Thanks

Bill

Attached Files

Sorry, forgot to explain. The rejected appeal is a shot from the same side of the aircraft. Even if the angle is a biy different. So same side on shots are seen aa similair.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Sorry, forgot to explain. The rejected appeal is a shot from the same side of the aircraft. Even if the angle is a biy different. So same side on shots are seen aa similair.
      Hi Erwin,

Thanks for your explanation.

But I saw a lot of photos with the same side but has a little bit different have been approved, I think it just depends on the screener's decision.

Anyway, I won't upload this again.

Comment

Originally posted by wxw507 View Post

But I saw a lot of photos with the same side but has a little bit different have been approved, I think it just depends on the screener's decision.
        Images accepted in the past ~ 2 years, that would be unlikely, but more than 2 years ago, yes that was relatively common as that is when we modified the guidelines. If you think there are recently accepted images that don't follow the guidelines, feel free to contact me privately with examples, and I will be happy to sort it out for you.

Comment

Working...
        X