Bad info rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yousaf View Post

It could have selected Civilian as default when I have entered aircraft registration.
    No. Auto-fill does not change the genre. You have to make it by yourself if you want to change it.

Comment

It could have selected Civilian as default when I have entered aircraft registration.
      May be last time you uploaded a military a/c and you did not change the genre this time. I think this could be the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

May be last time you uploaded a military a/c and you did not change the genre this time. I think this could be the reason.
        Yes, most of the upload have been military aircraft.

Comment

Yes, most of the upload have been military aircraft.
          Ok, this is why. The genre would not be changed automatically so you need to change it by yourself

Comment

Additionally, in-flight means that you are inside the plane, which is cruising somewhere. For this one you can either select airport code or you can select other and indicate location name (like city name or suburb) from which you took it

Comment

This one needs the airport as location, no other option, even if it was taken a few km away.

And please note that appeals are only if you think the screeners made a mistake. Here you asked for help (which was good) but after getting advices you appealed and asked us to change your wrong info. Not only is it not technically possible, but it's not the purpose of the appeal function.

Best way to avoid lowering your acceptance ratio is to read the upload guideline very carefully.

Regards
              Alex

Comment

Now, the same image is being rejected as JPG artefacts. Why can't the screener mention everything in one rejection? so that all issues, if fixable can be fixed.
                I am using these setting to save the image, are these correct or should I change something?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-05-09 112322.png
Views:	50
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1089120

Comment

Working...
                X