Clear All

• mplace
    replied
    Awesome! Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Rodeback
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There is no exact size requirement, but it should be something that is relatively easy to see from a distance. The smallest change we've been accepting recently is the removal of the sky team logo from one airline's fleet, so if it's smaller than that, probably won't qualify as hot.
    The addition/removal of a subsidiary logo is the same size, or maybe a little bigger, than the Skyteam logo. At least the SkyWest logo is.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by mplace View Post
    Hi,
    Just recently, I had a hot photo rejected for being invalid because the "Change to lievery not significant enough." The photo was of an Embraer 170-200LL with United Express. The aircraft was originally with Express Jet and the photo I uploaded now had the Skywest logo on it. There were no previous photos on the database of the aircraft with the decal on it. I know new ownership is not a reason for the photo being hot, but I figured that the new decal would be considered hot since "new stickers" are under the hot photo rules in the Upload Guidelines.

My question is, what is a "new sticker" according to your guidelines. What size does this "new sticker" need to be for it to be considered hot? I feel like this could be significant enough for this particular aircraft, but I would just like to have clarification before I decide to upload another hot photo with a "new sticker" in the future.

Thank you for your guidance!
    There is no exact size requirement, but it should be something that is relatively easy to see from a distance. The smallest change we've been accepting recently is the removal of the sky team logo from one airline's fleet, so if it's smaller than that, probably won't qualify as hot.

Leave a comment:

• mplace
    started a topic Hot Photo Clarification

Hot Photo Clarification

Hi,
    Just recently, I had a hot photo rejected for being invalid because the "Change to lievery not significant enough." The photo was of an Embraer 170-200LL with United Express. The aircraft was originally with Express Jet and the photo I uploaded now had the Skywest logo on it. There were no previous photos on the database of the aircraft with the decal on it. I know new ownership is not a reason for the photo being hot, but I figured that the new decal would be considered hot since "new stickers" are under the hot photo rules in the Upload Guidelines.

My question is, what is a "new sticker" according to your guidelines. What size does this "new sticker" need to be for it to be considered hot? I feel like this could be significant enough for this particular aircraft, but I would just like to have clarification before I decide to upload another hot photo with a "new sticker" in the future.

Thank you for your guidance!
Working...
X